Suggestion for Jailbreak

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
I've played the official WL JB 24/7 server(s) for some months and have gotten used to it really. I do however feel a few additions to this map should be made to make it similar and to give it more variety throughout each rounds.

1. Add a Yellow or Green line on the right of cells (prisoners POV) and to widen the current lines in front of cells so that the hitbox can be managed and simplified (or however it works)
2. Add a stairway to heaven game (it's common in most other jb servers)
3. Rule update: not allow more than 3 other days in 1 warden defined day as this can cause some cancelling out and may lead to a BLU free killing
4. Replace the laser part in obstacle course with flamethrowers (it's hard for all the new players tbh especially with obby being the most popular of all mini games)
5. I know I have mentioned this a lot but there have been many reports of LR causing a buffer overflow for some.
6. The third button in the disco does not seem to play anything, or it can be mute for some

These may seem like far fetched and simple suggestions, but if you put it into perspective, they can have an impact.

Lux

Celebrity
Feb 26, 2021
a land far, far away
I don't have any objections with the rest for now except for number 3. If you limit the amount of days warden can say, it removes a lot of opportunities of unique days and orders that require big brain skills being made. Making the rounds feel dull and less exciting. Limits on how complex your trick orders can be and so on. For now my vote would be neutral and may change depending if you were to suggest something else or change number 3.

Last edited:

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
I don't have any objections with the rest for now except for number 3. If you limit the amount of days warden can say, it removes a lot of opportunities of unique days and orders that require big brain skills being made. Making the rounds feel dull and less exciting. Limits on how complex your trick orders can be and so on. For now my vote would be neutral and may change depending if you were to suggest something else or change number 3.
Yeah true, but maybe have some days that cannot be added due to them cancelling each other out.
Post automatically merged:

I've played the official WL JB 24/7 server(s) for some months and have gotten used to it really. I do however feel a few additions to this map should be made to make it similar and to give it more variety throughout each rounds.

1. Add a Yellow or Green line on the right of cells (prisoners POV) and to widen the current lines in front of cells so that the hitbox can be managed and simplified (or however it works)
2. Add a stairway to heaven game (it's common in most other jb servers)
3. Rule update: have specific day that cannot be added in a singular day as it can cause some cancelling out
4. Replace the laser part in obstacle course with flamethrowers (it's hard for all the new players tbh especially with obby being the most popular of all mini games)
5. I know I have mentioned this a lot but there have been many reports of LR causing a buffer overflow for some.
6. The third button in the disco does not seem to play anything, or it can be mute for some
7. Define out of cell rebel
These may seem like far fetched and simple suggestions, but if you put it into perspective, they can have an impact on the gameplay.