• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined [Suggestion] War3Mod Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I am strongly against the addition of War3 unless it is used on standard gamemodes (2fort War3)

Back in PB we added War3 to VSH and JB servers, both of which turned to be extremely buggy and incredibly exploitable. Many spells such as revive and teleport used by certain classes are heavily gamebreaking for gamemodes such as JB simply because of how uncontrollable they are which is amplified with purposely unbalanced teams. Examples of this would be a RED using teleport to leap away from everyone and run off instantly which unlike the Thermal Thruster is significantly harder to plan for.

I'm still reluctant to support it for standard gamemodes because it frankly isn't as fun as some make it out to be but in those conditions there's less risk of the gameplay being completely broken.

Reactions: pancakes_

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
While there have been more in support than against, the votes are still very mixed and this suggestion has been declined in the past.

Furthermore, objectively speaking this mod isn't that popular anymore and can be quite buggy.

So with all that mind and after deliberation with others, I have decided to decline this suggestion.

Reactions: Olaves
Status
Not open for further replies.