• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined suggestions: A role for Discord: Warden Roles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazz

Amphetamine'd
May 23, 2020
Alright i have a brilliant/stupid idea Im going to bring something that it proofs that someone is good warden or not So The roles for the warden are Down below , Those roles Proof that you are a good warden or a bad warden, To get these roles you need someone or more people to vote that you are a good warden or not If you give order correctly/wrong You will get good/bad warden roles And If you do The Order Correctly So good and you know what you are doing and people calling you the best warden you get "Best Warden Ever" Role And if you do the Order Wrong and people Dont like you or mass Rebel or Doing things wrong being warden you get "Worst Warden Ever"

Attachments

• b93fdb44cc90c4581c68c4e4af5aea26.png
    b93fdb44cc90c4581c68c4e4af5aea26.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
NO. This will be based on community and could lead to bullying and harrassment. Theres no good point to do this. Imma just say this. Theres no such thing as a good warden or bad warden. Theres a rule breaking warden. Theres a Rule following warden. Good warden could mean gives freedays and let's reds rebel. Bad warden could mean is competent but I dont like him so he is bad warden. Either way why would I care on what someone thinks as me as warden. If they want to let me know. They can just tell me.

Hoovy Co

★ Donor ★
Apr 1, 2020
Sandvich Land
This will be based on community and could lead to bullying and harrassment. Theres no good point to do this. Imma just say this. Theres no such thing as a good warden or bad warden. Theres a rule breaking warden. Theres a Rule following warden. Good warden could mean gives freedays and let's reds rebel. Bad warden could mean is competent but I dont like him so he is bad warden. Either way why would I care on what someone thinks as me as warden. If they want to let me know. They can just tell me.

D

Deleted member 8006

NO. This will be based on community and could lead to bullying and harrassment. Theres no good point to do this. Imma just say this. Theres no such thing as a good warden or bad warden. Theres a rule breaking warden. Theres a Rule following warden. Good warden could mean gives freedays and let's reds rebel. Bad warden could mean is competent but I dont like him so he is bad warden. Either way why would I care on what someone thinks as me as warden. If they want to let me know. They can just tell me.

Pretty much what Redd said, there are many different opinions of what people think of a Good Warden and a Bad Warden. Therefore, -1

Status
Not open for further replies.