taking a break.

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
hey ever since the bongububus incident i have drifted from wln and tf2 slowly, my siblings recently got me back into fortnite and i think its fun so i might play that for maybe a month or two, i honestly dont know. i will still be active on the discord and such and uh yeah thats pretty much it, cya

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
It's good to see you take a break, you really need one.
You should not be feeling guilty about the incident.
You didn't do any mistake. You found a mistake. A flaw that anyone could've found.
Have fun :)
giphy.gif

ur epic

XYSO ur litterally built like a
[The Scout watches various BLU team members stationed around the center point: an Engineer industriously making defensive preparations, a smoking Spy, and a Soldier juggling rockets.]

[Scout pumps his Scattergun and RED runs out to attack the point.]

[The Scout charges into a fierce battle on Well, quickly outpacing all his teammates. He runs towards the center of the map, dodging everything that BLU throws at him, then outruns and crosses a passing train as it crushes a BLU Soldier and Pyro.]

["Meet the Scout" text appears]

[Scout walks in front of the Meet the Scout text, from off frame.]

Scout: "Um... I don't even know where to start with you. I mean, do you even know who you're talkin' to?

[Cut to a scene of a BLU Heavy, sitting near the third control point in Granary about to take a bite of a Sandvich, when he is poked in the head by the Scout's Bat.]

Scout: "Yo, what's up?"

[Cuts back to Scout in front of text.]

Scout: D-Do you have any idea, any idea who I am?"

[Back to Heavy and Scout, who are in a fistfight while yelling. Cuts back to Scout.]

Scout: "Basically - kind of a big deal!"

[Back to fight. Scout is strangling Heavy with his Bat.]

Scout: [flexes a scrawny arm] "Oh man, that's beautiful. Heh!"

[Cut back to fight, Heavy now has the Scout in a headlock. Cuts back to Scout.]

Scout: " Ya' listenin'? OK. Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha'- [pokes the camera] I hurt people."

[Cut back to fight, The Scout whacks the Heavy in the gut with his Bat.]

Scout: "BOINK!"

Scout: [back to text] "I'm a force a' nature!"

[Scout hits the Heavy in the chin.]

Scout: "BONK!"

[Cuts back to Scout]

Scout: "If you were from where I was from, you'd be f**kin' dead!"

[Cuts back to fight; Heavy is collapsed on the ground trying to reach for his Sandvich; the Scout runs up the side of a shipping container, jumps off and slams his Bat into the Heavy's head.]

[Cuts back to Scout]

Scout: "WOOO!"

[Team Fortress 2 ending flourish music plays]

[Scout sits on the twitching body of the Heavy eating the Heavy's Sandvich; the point is now RED's.]