teambanned rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacolord

Apr 23, 2021
2) I believe i was banned because at one point today i was on blue team and it was size randomizer day. there was a heavy named banana who was the size of king kong and the warden said to bombrush to blue line. He had to crouch to exit cells which makes sense, but instead of sprinting to the line afterwards he crouchwalked all the way to the line. I killed him, he started malding and then admin always takes the reporter's side

3) i should be unbanned because people like me as warden and i am respected in the community. a few people find my practices unconventional and to great lengths to !calladmin and fabricate a wild story. just last week someone said i said the n-word which turned out to be entirely false. not trying to be a baby and say im the victim but these are stories blown out of porportion

have a great weekend

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
So what I don't get is that it doesn't show what you explained to us when I looked at the video. There is a video in the discord server in the report to staff channel where it shows a demo walking to the Blue line as the orders were All days are over bomb rush to the blue line. The demo then bomb rushed to the Blue line where you freekilled him, so I do not think this story is true.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.