• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Teleport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Jul 25, 2018
Japan
Hello Reader, I've been thinking that we could remove the possibility to build teleports on all the Plaza maps. It would solve the problems of teleporting spies in the base because I believe that the current count of administrators, moderators and more isn't able to just handle it all, with so many servers and so many players doing this, and also what a pain in the a** it is for an administrator to join the server only because of THAT.

I also don't see the reason why people would build an entry teleport in the base to strategize and somehow take enemies by surprise from behind while the map is SO SMALL, and the exit teleport would get found almost immediately, it just doesn't make sense. The teleports do no good whatsoever, nor are they of any use. (in the base)

Thank you for reading.

Reactions: Carlo and SL

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
I'll give it +1

[EDITED]
At your suggestion, it doesn't sound like a good idea to remove the teleporters at all trade plaza servers. Without the teleporters, they won't enjoy playing at the trade plaza

So i say that we can make the exit restricted on base while the entrance is not

Last edited:

Carlo

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 29, 2020
Sofia, Bulgaria
Just engineers don't need to have the ability to build inside spawns. If there are no teleporters in the spawn there won't be any spies being teleported there. If its possible to do so. Overall I think the idea is good so I'm giving you +1

Status
Not open for further replies.