TF2 TF2 is a bit stale to me now :/

Hoovy Co

★ Donor ★
Apr 1, 2020
Sandvich Land
TF2 is getting old and I used to love the hell out of TF2 like I used to wake up every morning I would I play so many casual matches and after school play a bunch of casual matches but now there are hackers everywhere, so then I resort to wonderland which wonderland is a perfect community it got good and cool staff, helpful and nice members. then bam every morning and evening play jailbreak, then after a while I got bored since i tried out many trick orders, normal orders, flexing the rules to make a deadly but legal order.
then the toxicity started kicking now I don't really like playing jailbreak that much.

So basically I'm saying TF2 is a good game it's just now getting old and stale. So I won't really be playing TF2 no more unless I get like a really cool unusual, heavy/major update or valve makes an update that cleans casual by getting rid of cheaters. Now I will still be active on wonderland and steam obviously but I prob no play tf2 no more.

techmanprieto

Jul 4, 2020
Ok, I have to be honest, TF2 still has many tricks that keep you from stopping and it always has something that will make you keep playing. Well, it does lack new content, but on the bright side, there is the community, like us, that help keep this game going.