TF2 Item Ideas (Free to adopt and adjust them)

Which idea is your favourite?

• The Juggenaut Jumper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plasma Pulser

• Airblast Arsonist

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tinkinator

Trade Unionist Civilian
★ Donor ★
Nov 23, 2019
United Kingdom
I have some ideas for what items they could add in the final update of TF2, which i dub "The True End Of The Line".
I have no idea how to do graphic design or workshop stuff but I'm hoping someone can adopt these ideas and help make them a reality, with some fine tuning of course to make them good looking, fair and balanced.

1. The Juggenaut Jumper (Soldier and Demoman)
Description:
A Juggenaut vest that covers the torso (takes up secondary slot for Soldier, primary slot for Demoman).
Pros: Adds 33% max health on wearer, 25% knockback and flinch resistance, Allows deployment or use of small ammo pack that regens every 5 seconds.
Cons: Minus 20% movement speed, Minus 25% attack speed, Cannot Overheal.

2. The Assistant's Amalgamation (Medic)
Description:
A Medigun that somewhat resembles a Vaccinator (takes up secondary slot), with brass and team matching colouring. The uber bar is split into 4 sections like the Vaccinator is.
Pros: Overheals by 115%, adds 33% uber charge rate, adds 25% damage resistance from all attacks to healer.
Cons: Uber only grants minicrits, minus 15% heal rate, Marked for death when active and not in Uber.

3. Plasma Pulser (Scout)
Description: A futuristic sci-fi style shotgun that fires plasma orbs that scatter, (Takes up primary slot). Kinda like that plasma shell effect from CSO shown below:

Pros: Adds 50% faster projectile speed.
Cons: Minus 20% slower firing speed

4. Airblast Arsonist (Pyro)
Description:
Flamethrower that focuses on the alt+fire function with multiple air pressure gauges on it for matching aesthestic purposes.

Pros: Adds 25% reduction in ammo cost for alt+fire, pushing force increased by 15%, repressurisation rate increased by 33%. alt+fire deflects crit bullets.
Cons: Minus 15% damage penalty, Knockback vunerability increased by 10%, Receiving mini-crit damage crits the user instead.

So, those are my ideas, constructive criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting this thread!

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
This could make for a great Pybro flamethrower.
Like pybro is only in need of a good primary.
he's got secondaries (scorch shot, gas passer)
he's got the melee (homewrecker)
but he needs sth to airblast those Xanax pills and crockets away from the engineer in a better way.