Not open for further replies.

Dreamcaster

Nov 5, 2019
Requesting a TF2 Jailbreak Ban Appeal

1.) Steam username:

Jake from StateFarm
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SirMixalot
2.) What happened?
I initiated a !votegag on another user for mic-spamming. I had repeatedly asked him to stop, through voice as well as textual chat. As I had not read the VIP+ rules prior to this event. I was unaware of the wait time or the fact that I needed to contact a staff member prior to initiating the !votegag command.

3.) Why should we unban you?
I made a dumb mistake and should definitely have read the VIP+ rules before jumping into this rank. As far as my character goes, I only wanted to keep the server/game moving along smoothly as I initiated the vote. I realize my mistake, and as soon as I was banned, read through completely the VIP+ Rules thread and the updates. I hope to petition the staff to allow me another chance to take part in the server and promise to do my best to not breach rules again; and to make myself aware of updates to rules, as well as pay due diligence to the current standing rules.

My sincerest apologies,

~Jake from StateFarm

Please feel free to contact me on the Discord Server as well. I will make myself available for voice chat if need be.
Discord Username and descriptor: Snowbird #5994

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I hope to petition the staff to allow me another chance to take part in the server
The ban is only one day.

While I'm glad that you have learned from your mistake, it's only fair for you to wait this punishment out, as you still did abuse your VIP privileges.

Appeal declined.

P.S. You wouldn't votegag for mic-spam, you would votemute. Gags are text-chat-bans, while mutes are voice-chat-bans.

Reactions: Dreamcaster
Status
Not open for further replies.