Accepted TF2 Server Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Festivex

Feb 9, 2020
Hello, I'd like to ask why I was banned for cheating? From one of the Wonderland.tf Trading Servers while I was trying to trade as well as play soldier/sniper. I was checking out someone's unusuals to see if they were real then all of a sudden I got banned. If there's anything I can do to straighten things out, I'd certainly like to know thanks! :)1581212061814

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
So does my G305.

That doesn't really explain your sudden locks onto your teammates. I find it hard to believe your mix of DPI shifting + mouse sensitivity is responsible for you cursor locking onto your teammates like that.

Festivex

Feb 9, 2020
So I'm not allowed to practice my aim now. :c I was bored since nobody wanted to trade with me... In fact those guys were holding still (AFK) so that made it so much easier to do lol
Post automatically merged:

I even do the same thing while I'm trying to practice my airshots when there's people(friendlies/teammates) jumping around a place like spawn for example. :)
Post automatically merged:

Is there anything I can do to prove that I wasn't locking onto my team mates. Because this is actually hysterical. XD

Last edited:

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Calm down with the replies for a second.

I've did some investigation and taking into account your server connection time, inventory value, and especially your Team Fortress 2 playtime, I've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you.

I'm willing to believe someone with your amount of playtime has developed tracking that well, even if it does look at face value to be extremely suspicious to spectators like myself, especially with your DPI shifting.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.