• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined The "!pardon [name]" and "!pardonall" commands for JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

tizzly

a idiot sandwich
★ Donor ★
Jul 7, 2018
Seattle, Washington
I'm not sure if this idea was ever suggested into this community or not but want to still leave it out.

The pardon command, both can be included in the "!wmenu" section or can be a independent command.

It is suppose to pardon the inmates when the rebellion marker is onto them, for lets say hitting a baiting guard, or when the previous warden gets killed and the next warden takes charge quickly, he could as well use that command to pardon the or all inmates and have that marker removed off from them so the guards don't mistakenly take them as a "rebeller" still despite the warden saying they're pardoned.

This command is meant to be used by the warden.

May not sound much and some people may take it as "pointless", but this can be used to help reduce accidental freekills of already-pardoned inmates and reduce confusion.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
I can see this being abused and pointless. Removing rebel status helps people hide ammo. Second demos need rebel status to charge doing this makes demoknights be useless. Third why would you need this it isnt exactly needed. I'm going to say -1.

Race

★ Donor ★
Nov 24, 2018
The whole pardon idea could be easily abused, just have one of your friends on blu as the warden, get ammo and dm them to pardon you. It's just a command that can easily be abused. Not a good idea...

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
To add one last thing. I want to know how would this help freekills to stop. Without rebel status doesnt clear them of what they done. The freekillers are freekillers they did it for a reason. Not once have I seen the rebel status excuse unless it was warden. The aspect that the guard didnt hear warden isn't good yes but the guard didnt hear him. Why would he notice the red now doesn't have rebel status. A freekill happens but it this system isnt really needed. See previous post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.