THE ZOMBIE ESCAPE PROJECT - Bio Medic

Bio Medic Offline

Feb 1, 2019
B.I.A Headquarters
Greetings to all, it has been a while since i have been in contact with the virtual world due to the fact that i must pull myself back into reality from time to time.

I would like to announce that it is time for me to build a new project for the zombie servers. This new project is going to be for the ZE server due to the fact that this is oddly a school project for my programming class and it is for the enjoyment of the zombie mod players. Since I have a small inexperinced youtube channel i will attempt to upload videos every weekend for you guys to check out the process of this new project i am working on. Since i have tinkered with source sdk for a very long time i have greatly increased my skill with programming, and architecture. I will be adding a couple of fun secrets that i will not mention or show in any of my youtube videos.

Here is a link to my youtube channel. Don't expect it to be good due to the fact that i am terrible with youtube. I only have 2 months experience. Also the Facility 0-1 project was an absolute fail so i will be deleting that map R.i.P:

Bio Medic's - Youtube

Also if you guys want to ask any questions or talk to me join -B.I.A- my small discord channel !!!
By the way if you want to know what B.I.A is, it is my small imaginary company that represents
" Biological. Industry. Architecture "

Reactions: Oreos and pancakes_