There are way too many jerks in a jailbreak server especially the people on blue they are very salty

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
I have to agree with you on that, being in Jailbreak most of the time, I feel like I'm genuinely losing braincells. But ya know it is what it is so my solution most of the time is to !ignore and mute them :) or just be warden and mute everyone.

MintBrando

Some jailbreak guy
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2019
somewhere
honestly its not the blues its the people who make it bad
Blue Alligator (some of you may know him as Clay)
is not a bad warden people make him a bad warden.

also no mics are kinda cringe tho

And like Alex said if they are continuously toxic you can report them if you want.

Snekleks

Honorary Member ★
Jun 13, 2020
A Hole Near You!
honestly its not the blues its the people who make it bad
Blue Alligator (some of you may know him as Clay)
is not a bad warden people make him a bad warden.

also no mics are kinda cringe tho

And like Alex said if they are continuously toxic you can report them if you want.
Agreed, there was another person awhile ago (around last year) named Parrot Pirate he's changed his name a few time but people bullied him a ton when he went warden he had a somewhat nasally voice but that was it and it's sad cause I never saw him again and I think it was another case of he wasn't a bad warden people made him one.

ShijuX

Honorary Member ★
Apr 15, 2020
U.S.A.
To a lot of people, if you don't have perfect English tailored to them and a deep voice, then apparently you're considered a bad warden. Also, people make mistakes. If someone freekilled you and they slayed themselves, then don't shit on them for the rest of the game. Although I admit that I think I've done that a few times. Sorry if I've done that to anyone. Majority of JB players are cool though.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
there are many ways you can avoid having to deal with these annoying players.
1: disconnect, wln has many other servers, including jailbreak. not limited to it, thers ctf, arena, vsh, x1000, trade maps, ect.
2: feel free to /call an admin to attend to the "salty" blues and see if that helps. It isn't a bother to staff to take on a call about a toxic player.
3: step away from your device and breathe in some fresher air. like, go outside

SiNine9

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 26, 2020
Organize a mass rebel and teach them a lesson if possible. Has worked for me a few times. You could also try to go Blu and take warden in order to attempt to organize the server yourself.

SiNine9

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 26, 2020
I don’t know if that’s a good idea because I’ve seen that organizing mass rebels has been considered toxicity or a negative point. However, the warden point is good.
I agree that organizing a mass rebel is usually toxic, but sometimes it's the only way you can get away from really bad guards

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
they need to make a rule about the kids not being able to be warden, they are annoying and stupid, mass freekilling and getting away with it.

TF2's playerbase, in general, is filled with kids, a lot of people don't seem to understand this. I feel like wonderland.tf is a very diverse community on its own ranging from kids to adults and I've seen those kids at times to be more mature than older players. Kids that play in jailbreak, especially those who are warden, are generally looked down upon, get called names, harassed, and basically hated for being a kid. Yes, some kids break the rules but there are players that older that does that. So I think that to generalize all kids to be the same is just wrong. Everyone deserves to get a chance to play.

Reactions: ShijuX and Snekleks