Resolved Technical theres a new exploit in jailbreak ( wonderland.tf v7 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshiju

Dec 14, 2020
when i was going to be soldier guard and get auto balance
i got ammo as a prisoner, and il still using it and switch to guard again cuz its fun but i think its rlly not good so, can you fix this?
i want admin or owner need to fix this new exploit or its actually gonna be doomed soon
Post automatically merged:

and it was in jailbreak minecraft

and i forgot to put tags "bug"

Loaf of Pens

Nov 8, 2020
when i was going to be soldier guard and get auto balance
i got ammo as a prisoner, and il still using it and switch to guard again cuz its fun but i think its rlly not good so, can you fix this?
like in the last post this thread, this has happened to lots of people, and may have someone get banned for weapon abusing. Also a question, do you know what LR it was last round? for me it happend on zombie apocalypse (vip LR) and I thought it was the LR that did it. So that's why I'm asking

Yoshiju

Dec 14, 2020
remove thermal thruster because thermal thruster is a jetpack for pyro that allows to use to fly in red team
thermal thruster is so annoying that anyone can escape in prison so this should be a banned weapon list
if you add thermal thruster into ban weapon
then ill go put weapon ban list below

banned weapon list:
frying pan
amputator
eureka effecta
atomizer
thermal thruster ( new banned )

theres a glitch ways to get glitch ammo in jailbreak red team so you need to fix it
remove the auto balance for soldier guard because that may cause ammo glitch so it will be discovered became an exploiter, idk whats the feature of that so i was been trying to ammo glitch for the test
i use australium rocket launcher without using /weps and get auto balance
what is auto balance guard for? pls answer

and any using banned/exploit weapon with /weps is not allowed,
i got banned for exploiting with ammo glitched so do not use the ammo glitch
so if i got unbanned and get auto balance with ammo glitch then i will killbind myself

i am completely apologizing i admit to exploiting

so auto balance in jailbreak is not a good idea but who suggest that

Last edited:

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
what is auto balance guard for? pls answer
To make it balance between 1:2 ratio blues and reds. Having more guards than inmates just make it look unfair.

remove thermal thruster because thermal thruster is a jetpack for pyro that allows to use to fly in red team
thermal thruster is so annoying that anyone can escape in prison so this should be a banned weapon list
if you add thermal thruster into ban weapon
then ill go put weapon ban list below
you are free to suggest it to ban thermal thruster in our jailbreak servers.

remove the auto balance for soldier guard
That would be a bad idea to do so.
because that may cause ammo glitch so it will be discovered became an exploiter, idk whats the feature of that so i was been trying to ammo glitch for the test
it is a bug. If you are aware of it, you shouldn't do it, even you're trying to test it.

theres a glitch ways to get glitch ammo in jailbreak red team so you need to fix it
Also, this bug is already known. We appreciate for telling us about it.

Last edited:

Yoshiju

Dec 14, 2020
To make it balance between 1:2 ratio blues and reds. Having more guards than inmates just make it look unfair.

you are free to suggest it to ban thermal thruster in our jailbreak servers.

That would be a bad idea to do so.

it is a bug. If you are aware of it, you shouldn't do it, even you're trying to test it.

Also, this bug is already known. We appreciate for telling us about it.
how about balloonibouncer taunt? is it allowed that taunt in jailbreak cuz its sounds like a exploit i found the way to hide in water arena
also in death run with pootis pow wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.