Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Top text

Bottom surgery

Most of what I said about you was inside of your other post about opening up. But you are a funny person, good to hang out with, but you do indeed take way too long when you tell people "Gimme 1 minute" or "I'll be right back, it'll take 10 minutes"

pog moment

When is the comment chain going to continue?
You're a really chill person, and you go with a lot of skits people give you, and your repetition of jokes that people dish out really keep them alive, and in a non-cringe way. Always cool to see you around, even though you don't say too much in voice chats.

LEADER OF THE BASED DEPARTMENT in my thread? No way! Jokes aside, you're genuinely pretty based, and you seem to be really open to the idea to chat with like anyone, but it's clear to tell in voice chats you like it when things are less chaotic Your hi's are always welcome around these parts :D

How you been bud? You've been taking a lot of time to consider what you want to do after school. You also seem to be really careful in what you want to do in terms of who you talk to, and who and where you put time into. You're a nice person to see in voice chat once or twice though, and I don't think anybody could forget that voice.

Another chill gamer to hang out with. Glad you got staff! You were a good medic when I needed you in MVM! Dunno how much I would've gotten to know you outside of MVM, but we should get to playing it again if you have the money and the time for the stonks grind!

What money?

You already told me how you feel about me but ehh why not 😂

Uhhh, imagine playing zoe??? Hello? Like shes either broken or stupid and a lot of people can't play her??????
Also haha meme,
jackbox.

I'm cutting my responses here since I take a lot of time to respond. I will type more tomorrow. I genuinely did not expect this thread to blow up as much as it did. I promise I will get some of my responses in tomorrow!

• Love
Reactions: Kyo

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S

Oldie with the big gains and the big plays. Over the years you get more and more silent, but I'm sure it's just cause you want your own privacy over all the times you put yourself out there lmao. Good old chats, and nice to see you still poppin'.

New phone who dis?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is Papa Johns????
I almost never see you chat in the discord, so can't really have any certain thoughts about you, but I don't think I'm the only one seeing some of the other responses of you that people have.
I'm sure you're a nice person though! Seeing that you're staff and you're an admin too.

Im gonna cry 😭

I actually don't have that many thoughts for you, compared to how many times I've been in voice chat with you. Though I can say that you're really active and you seem to get along with a lot of people around here. Even if sometimes, some interactions lead to banter, that's just something to add on to the fun of it.

Real.
In the past I didn't think I'd have the interactions I have with you, but they're cool and chill. I respect what you want out of people/me. We also trade photos of what goes on irl, whether it be sky, or some material possession, or other people, and I think that's pretty neat. Chill dude overall.

HPRocket.
One of the many illustrious comp sci majors in the community. You seem to have an interesting but good balance between the chaos that goes around here, and the way you like to manage it. (speaking in terms of vc and activities we do with others) You're also pretty chill to have in a voice chat. Wish I joined the last annual comp sci discussion but my brain was hurting from all the other chatting.

Don't know how you do it but your mere existence entertains the active community on discord. Small man with small responses, but probably the biggest brain... among us.

cry about it!1!!!1

WH :OMEGALUL:
Kidding, neither less, I barely chatted with you so I genuinely don't really know what to say about you, sorry!

considered

Get real, die about it.
Don't see you around too much, other than occasional pop ins on the discord. You always seem to have a meme response initially in a discussion, especially for the kinda openings you can have for the kinda discussions that go on in there.

• Love
Reactions: Xypher