Thoughts thread

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
thinking...
Haven't hung out or talked to you in a while so I am not in a position to say much but you need to start having more confidence in yourself and believe that you can do it. Give it maximum effort and you will achieve your goals but as of now, I am a little in the unknown about you.
Back then I only knew you off the DnD and honestly thought you were really chill and I still think you are to this day. We had our ups and downs but ever since you thought of me the way you do I have come to respect the fuck out of you for not listening to others about me and having your own opinions entirely which I thank you for. Not many people thought of me highly so the comment is much appreciated so dw but I got your back on anything 100%.
Didn't think much at first since you and Red Key would be partners in crime but honestly didn't think of much and just thought you were a troublemaker and granted you can be but honestly not that much anymore and I have grown to respect your character as well. Honestly, I have a similar mental as you but, you do not really give a fuck about what others think about you if it is negative so I respect you for that and on how funny you are.
Top Text

Bottom Text
You are a really good friend overall and I am thankful for knowing you when I got the chance but I would prefer if you were more confident in yourself as well when going in for decisions it would help you out a lot but it's not bad to second guess yourself too. But at the same time it just wastes time and I think if you don't think about it too much and not second guess yourself as much it would improve your character a lot.
I have zero clues who you are so no comment.
Racism man back at it again but seriously tho I feel like we don't talk as much as we used to and would like it if we started to do so again since I like the company and I believe you do as well. We are still close but we just don't talk as much anymore which makes me think we ended on a bad note of some kind which I don't think we did. Overall still a good friend I just wish we hung out and talked to each other more.
judgement day
Haven't had a good convo with you in a while but you are still a friend and is a somewhat similar thing as Uber in a way since we don't talk as much which and I wouldn't mind if we did talk more.
It's gonna be peace day.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Also still a good friend just the same thing as Uber just wish we hung out and talked more and more since I liked talking to you as well and I still think our friendship is really solid along with Uber and Buns.
Never thought of much back then since I just knew you for being a part of Maurve's gang or little group and you made a lot of trouble back then. But nowadays it's the total opposite which is pretty cool since you are a very nice person and very chill in the end and no matter what I got your back on anything. I am glad that I got to know you but you need to be confident as well when making decisions for yourself too.
Sam is funny, sam is friend, sam likes to stay silent, sam thinks pump shotgun from fortnite is better than primal shotgun from fortnite.

Also if you want to discuss anything in my DM's about what I think of you as then by all means you can go to my DM's but this is just what I think of you guys as a whole.

Reactions: Hypernova

dyln

lmfaoo
Jul 13, 2020
PA
Never thought of much back then since I just knew you for being a part of Maurve's gang or little group and you made a lot of trouble back then. But nowadays it's the total opposite which is pretty cool since you are a very nice person and very chill in the end and no matter what I got your back on anything. I am glad that I got to know you but you need to be confident as well when making decisions for yourself too.
ly ( :

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
Didn't think much at first since you and Red Key would be partners in crime but honestly didn't think of much and just thought you were a troublemaker and granted you can be but honestly not that much anymore and I have grown to respect your character as well. Honestly, I have a similar mental as you but, you do not really give a fuck about what others think about you if it is negative so I respect you for that and on how funny you are.
Honestly, I thought you'd had labeled me at first without actually talking to me, which I was fine with at first but I've learned that if you actually talk to me and get to know me your opinion will change. Most of what I say and do is a joke or sarcastic but most people don't look deeper than surface level, and label me as an asshole or a troublemaker, purely so I'm glad you looked deeper.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Spanish man who helped me with my hw. In all seriousness I fucking respect the hell out of you and glad that we are friends. You always had the stupidest things to say, the best memes to watch, and honestly just an all around great friend. Probably would’ve resigned if it wasn’t for you and a couple other people to keep me going.