Title says it all.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
As the title says post your loadouts for TF2!

I'll post mine sometime later though I do switch them a lot.
Title says it all

View attachment 679
And don't rape this please>.>
The title says it all.
For me, it would be at college one time I walked into a lecture 30 minutes late (hungover) and my professor shouted to the back of the room, "Enjoy last night Ben?" and the whole class up roared with laughter, a humorous moment but at the same time, very embarrassing.
What's your most embarrassing moment?
Title says it all
Title explains it.
Post what you think is the worst rule to break.
For me, Round delay is the worst rule to break
Title says it all. Now I've been apart of my fair share of Jailbreak communities, do some digging, you'll find my name in a handful of them. I was admin for 2 big name ones (you'll learn more about that in my possible future resume), not to kiss ass though? Wondershare is the most unorthodox Jailbreak community i have ever played with. What makes this so is the fact that when fun players are on, they're all on together at the same time, and when the TOXIC ones are on, its all the same time, creating a MUCH more unattractive environment. I see people connecting and disconnecting all the time without even playing for the fact alone that things can get so toxic. So I've introduced my experience, and i introduced my issue, so now im gonna give you my solution. What can stop people from being so toxic right? People are gonna do what they want, its the internet after all. The current administrators have lives and probably don't have time to tend to all the whining and needs of all 200 servers 24/7. I do have a viable solution though that id love to share with you guys!

Add me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KnuckleGaming/

Add me on discord for a detailed discussion: Qro™#1778
title explains it.
As the title says. What's your absolute favorite track ATM:)
Post automatically merged:

what the title says
As the title suggests I was wondering your opinion on GTA V Rp and its rise in popularity on twitch. I personally enjoyed it. The streamer Summit1G played Sea of Thieves not to long ago, and while he was playing that i enjoyed watching him. But one fateful day he streamed GTA V i went to go watch him and i saw him playing rp. I wasn't sure what was up with it, but i decided to watch a bit of it and when he was arrested for the first time he had met a officer called Ziggy Buggs. Ziggy also streams on twitch and thanks to summit he shot form 5-10 viewers every stream to 3k+ every stream. This rise in popularity has helped many people out. I just wanted your opinion
Pretty much what the title says. Personally open doors piss me off, i want them closed.
Hey my fellow gamers,

I'm new to the forums as the title says, so far I have found Wonderland to be pretty enjoyable, I have no complaints at all. So, I'm from Ireland, I'm 18, I play trade servers a lot (I'm a sniper main, please don't judge), and I don't play things other than TF2 since it has my soul and has forced me to spend way too much money on it. (I love it really).
Anyways yeahhhh,
Just some things about me I guess?
title. plz be one of the four leagues (mlb, nhl, nba, nfl)

capitals are mine btw. you can tell by my cover image of an angry ovechkin.
as title says, i want to know everyones favorite team in the NBA and NFL (and, while optional, say your favorite player on any team)

my favorite NFL team is the Browns/Steelers,

my favorite NBA team is the LA Lakers

my favorite nfl player is JuJu Smith-Schuster

my favorite nba player is LeBron James

(puting in a edit, you can have former players as your favorite, but that doesnt make sense to me :/ )
title says everything, what was the worst situation you have seen or been a part of in the community?

(toxic people, raider groups, spam, etc.)

(anyone can post here)
EDIT: to keep my story short, this guy started a group called pan gang, they harrassed everyone and killed non group members, everyone on the group got banned and i was lucky to not join (because copy&paste in tf2 chat will piss you off because you can't copy a whole message) and this is why people are appealing more (because they were not a part of the raid)
Its exactly what the title says. What is your favorite type of toast/bread? If you don't like any of them then give an explanation why you don't.

View attachment 3175
Title is simple, Post your tf2 classes loadout. Either take screenshots or use loadout.tf

Here is mine
View attachment 3452
Title.

I don't have much ideas, but I'd like to hear and discuss others'.
Title is simple, Borderlands 3 is out and Link's Awakening comes out on friday

Zelda is my favourite game franchise but Borderlands 2 is one of my favourite games of all times
The title tells everything. I started working a few days ago on a Zombie Mode map where you are locked inside a secret facility. The idea is that each time the map loads (let's say every round), some elements change, the layout differs (some doors are locked when others aren't) to give a unique experience every time you play. Also, there will be hazards (I'm thinking about some sort of acid pool or laser room). Balancing is what I'm working my hardest on, as a resort there won't be ANY spot where you can camp with ammo packs and/or health packs right inside.

So far, I've only made a few rooms and I'm trying to find ideas for more rooms to explore. In addition, in order to keep the map simple, it will not be either too big (aka not wasting 10 minutes walking as a Heavy) or too small, so that there is enough space to run around (as a scout notably). The "randomness" won't go as far as to create separate rooms, only blocking certain pathways.

Right now I can't share any screenshots, but I'll show my map whenever I feel like it's ready to be seen
I'd like to know if the idea of such a map would interest y'all :D
The title says it all.
These were just the ones that weren't archived.

Reactions: Xypher