• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Trade thread on forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I dont think there's enough legitimate trading on the community to meet a demand for a trading chat. Hell even trading servers are largely deathmatch.

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
We should get a section such as administrative,main,Games and so on but it should be called Trade offers. Were people can post a thread where what item they are looking to sell. Example selling strange rocket launcher for 8 refined. With a picture of the item and it's stats. Most communities have this section on their forums.

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 31, 2017
New York, United States of America
I would be for this idea except for
A. There are other more trade orientated sites that specialize in trade services and offering certain items.
B. While there are a lot of players that do frequent trade plazas (and they can set up offers there, immediately contact anyone interested in those offers, etc), I think that a majority of players are here for jb and other stuff, not directly into trading.

Am I against the idea? No, not at all. If we didn't have this feature, would we be fine? Yes. Will it become a nice benefit for those on forums? Idk, probably. I guess in all, I'm pretty neutral on the idea.

Reactions: pancakes_ and Stao
Status
Not open for further replies.