TRICK ORDERS

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
trick orders are the best when both blues and reds are experienced, so you can have a friendly competition. The only other time is for rebelling reds. Works great as a learner and a karma start.

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
I'm not a particularly good warden/jailbreak player and I apologise if I repeated some.

But my favourite trick orders would be:

Out of cell rebel, the floor is lava, it's also no taunt day, no robot day and no crouch day, when I open the cell doors bombrush to the blue line infront of cells and AFK/AFM upon arrival.
Then kill anyone in cells.

Do obby and define cheating as: Going through or over the intended course.
Kill anyone that doesn't go around obby.

Never got this one to work but:
AFK/AFM in cells [open doors] All rebellers bombrush into knife pit
Someone might not catch it and go to knife pit, making them a rebeller.

On the supermario jb map I do this one a lot:
Start with the first trick order, once they get to the line say its elevation day, define it as you cannot change your current altitude, altitude is defined as going up or down.
Ask them what they want to do.
Pick a minigame and tell them to bombrush there.

Kill anyone that gets off the line since the lines are slightly raised, i.e. they changed their altituse and are KoS

That's all I got, they're basic and probably overused but may aswell mention them.
Again, sorry if I repeated any.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
On the supermario jb map I do this one a lot:
Start with the first trick order, once they get to the line say its elevation day, define it as you cannot change your current altitude, altitude is defined as going up or down.
Ask them what they want to do.
Pick a minigame and tell them to bombrush there.

Kill anyone that gets off the line since the lines are slightly raised, i.e. they changed their altituse and are KoS
Yoink.
But i have done this before but insted of the line its knifepit gates.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Out of cell rebel, Floor is lava, Bomb-rush to my warden markers day,(say it's self explanatory) and then kill anyone in cells. Proceed to then tell the remaining reds to go into knife pit. Kill said reds in knife pit, since days over-ride orders.

Do, FR LR, proceed to do something else, then say Last reaction jump,(Kill last one to jump)

Say First Reaction UN-A.F.K, Kill last person to move. Since they were the last to stay A.F.K they die.

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
Out of cell rebel, Floor is lava, Bomb-rush to my warden markers day,(say it's self explanatory) and then kill anyone in cells. Proceed to then tell the remaining reds to go into knife pit. Kill said reds in knife pit, since days over-ride orders.

Do, FR LR, proceed to do something else, then say Last reaction jump,(Kill last one to jump)

Say First Reaction UN-A.F.K, Kill last person to move. Since they were the last to stay A.F.K they die.
I did that second one and got guardbanned for MFK.