Need Evidence Trigger/Wallhacks beyond reasonable doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2020
Alright, I get it, a sniper calling another sniper a hacker. However, I've actually compiled frame time of reactions, and additional inhuman info. I fight against people from NwA and AA, damn well know what a real sniper looks like.

First of all, required information.
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/grossdoc
Name: Grossdoc (Go figure)
Date: 2020/07/01
ServerIP: 45.147.5.101:27015
Evidence:

I. Steam profile
A. Vac ban / Game ban on record in past 2 months. Vac was from cs:go bhop scripting, and game ban (Rust) was apparently for no reason.
B. Most things valuable in their inventory seems to have been recently bought from the SCM, and they have a farmed rifle (Presumingly, to seem legit)
C. They have 550ish hours in TF2, and 208 ingame, with only 55 on sniper, and 33 as scout

II. Clips
A.
(From my PoV, showing inhuman reaction time.)
B.
(From W's PoV, clearly showing him calling out his movement despite him being cloaked, with cloak left, and not bumping anybody.)

II2. Notes on clips
A. 60 milisecond reaction time is past record, and while it could be prefiring, he was looking dead on at me, and the shot only did 6 damage. He should have waited to take that, both due to human limit, and damage output, but his triggerbot didn't. Additionally, the 200ms delay between scoping and headshotting is oddly shown when he shoots only 270 miliseconds after fully scoped, like a triggerbot waiting for headshot. The 70 MS equates to 4 ticks, which can easily be explained by his constant complaining about lag, although i don't have a clip of that
B. In no way was W in sight of the alleged hacker, his cloak meter had bars remaining, he was not moving at a speed where footsteps could be audibly indicative of it being him, plus, the hacker claimed he could "see" him, not hear him. He had not bumped a wall, a player, or taken damage.

III. Conclusion
While the first clip can be explained by sheer luck and extremely lucky preaiming, the latter easily gives away walls. I was, attempting to bait him into calling me a hacker by using a fake spinbot (yawspeed 10k +right) bind around a corner, but he seemed to not notice it, even though he was clearly watching me with his dot, most likely for fear of being called out.
When i called him out, he immediately started defending saying "oh just another kid calling hacks" and claimed "see that, report me on the forums." So I did, and here we are.
The hours add to the fact that he could not have predicted countless times my movements. He would call "nice shot" when he died whilst walking in straight lines or standing still, as if he assumed he would have shot, thinking that I shot before him. However, when i said "Nah, wasn't really a nice shot lad, ye were walkin' in a straight line", he immediately got defensive about it, instead of taking it as just a humble way of writing off something. This all brings me to the conclusion that he was wallhacking, beyond reasonable doubt, and he was triggerbotting, or was using said wallhacks to seemingly triggerbot, also beyond reasonable doubt.

IV. Additional Notes
If required, I have plenty more unedited, 30 second, 71.4mb clips that I can send alongside these to further prove inhuman reaction time, and prediction of location. I've fought against some of the best snipers in the world, and none of them were able to consistently hit prediction insta-shots like he could. His "flexing" of his 8,000 kills to "prove" he wasn't hacking was also odd, as 8,000 isn't too much, especially when you have 799 as your highest kills in a life, which he said "wasn't strange farming, it was just free kills on a community server," seemingly wanting to disprove the fact he farmed just to seem inconspicuous

Cheers, and never challenge a sniper main that knows what hacks look like,
Asa

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Thank you for what you've posted so far, but could you provide some more of the unedited footage? Much appreciated for your co operation in this so far!

Jul 1, 2020
Yes, I can. I have plenty more clips than these, but I'm sending the most incriminating ones to reduce the time you guys have to review, and the time I have to put in to export.

is the link for the new ones, alongside some of my more impressive shots, so that you can see the difference.

In his cases, he generally has aimed where I am before I'm visible. In my cases, you can see it's reaction based. I'll go over clip by clip, to show what I mean.

1. I walk out of spawn, he two-shots me. What's interesting is that the second shot seems to almost hit me perfectly, and while, yes, I wasn't dodging too well, he seems to only shoot when he's dead on me. You can also see that he hits a 6 damage shot almost instantly, oddly like the first clip from the first video in my prior post, as if his trigger detected he could fire before he was lined up, or as if he saw me moving through walls and shot too early.

2. I'm in lower, I take enough damage to warrant hiding, and I bhop up to spawn. I'd like to note that I'm a tier 5-6 jumper, and I use mwheeldown as +jump, explaining how I can bhop so consistently. When I jump out, he hides when I'm at mid. This means he has no way of knowing if I'm on left, right, mid, or lower. When the demo walks out, his dot is already there. He additionally instashots me, right as he peeked the corner, meaning he would have to know where I am, or have passed over my head with a trigger.

3. I'm baiting him into calling me out for spinning by using a +right bind in a corner, as soon as I jump out, he's there and knows I am as well. He misses, probably disproving trigger, and you can see my mouse movement a lot more reaction-based than his. This was one of the few instances I killed him as sniper.

-The next clips are to demonstrate how shots are reactionary. I only have ever hit one intentional shot faster than human reaction time, and that was against |NwA| VJ -AA-, a sniper who I've known for about a year and a half, and 1v1 reguarly. I predicted his movement and took a (very) lucky shot. I've hit one in 3 years, he hit dozens in one game.-

1. You can see that me taking damage warrants me to turn around. It takes me a moment to get there, and I flicked too far.

2. You can see that I expect the scout around the corner from previously seeing him, a sick flick and head click warrants his death, but you can see that I had clear view of him before (from me bodyshotting him on bridge) - which leads to his death.

3. Fake spinbotting to upset a pub, in glorious 240p, you can see how you smoothly aim at people, and you would check places, not tunnel those places, right as someone comes out. The difference is easy to see comparing his shots on me and my second shot on the sniper.

4. Clips from a montage I made as a test, it's very easy to see how it's reactionary, and there are plenty of moments I could have headshot them. These aren't to show differences in aiming with walls vs. not, it's to show how a trigger would have shot plenty earlier, or a trigger user would be more confident, similarly to him.

(No audio on 3-4 because it was just music clips from the original videos i took them from)

You can clearly see that in what I genuinely consider to be some of my most impressive shots in the past month, how I'm aiming at them after I see them. None of them were preaimed, although pre-aiming can be used once you know where somebody is. He preaimed, and hit shots, as if he knew where I was. I don't want to keep this going for too long, I find that W's clip clearly demonstrates walls, along with mine showing inhuman reaction time and aiming, now demonstrated with help of an actual human, but I understand not wanting to false-ban somebody, especially on a server chain as big as wonderland.

Cheers, and good work to ye admins, yer doin' gods work,
Asa

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Alright so I was looking into this and there's not really much here to issue a punishment and I will explain why;

In the first clip he runs around a corner and pre-fire's where all the snipers would stand, pre-firing that almost guarantee'd he'd do damage so I don't see anything suspicious.
In the second clip, you are standing is an extremely common sniper spot, so it's not really suspicious to peek there like he did.

As for the third clip from your friend's perspective, it's not really "hard evidence", it could be a bluff to try get him to say something.
Nothing incriminating there.

Finally, the last clip is the only thing that seems remotely suspicious to me as it does seem very quick, after running this past other staff it seems like he just peeked and killed you.

As a conclusion, I don't see enough evidence of this user hacking, especially since it's not from the accused's perspective it's very hard to prove that they are cheating.

If you have more evidence feel free to send it to me on discord - Dezire#5986 . In which case I will reopen this report if it is sufficient.

If you run into this user again and still think they are hacking, I would recommend recording from their perspective as it shows a lot more than what was shown in these clips.

Insufficient Evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.