Forum Extremist
Nov 17, 2019
Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Both masson313 and Adam have been teambanned. I have also decided to mute Adam for spreading false information (spread confusion about Marine's dish which led to masson originally freehitting him).

Can you provide the Steam profiles of MarineOP69 and i trade?

Also, for the record, the warden could have done something like "no talking over warden day", it's just i trade was mostly not talking over warden, just being obnoxious.

idk lol

Forum Extremist
Nov 17, 2019
Both masson313 and Adam have been teambanned. I have also decided to mute Adam for spreading false information (spread confusion about Marine's dish which led to masson originally freehitting him).

Can you provide the Steam profiles of MarineOP69 and i trade?

Also, for the record, the warden could have done something like "no talking over warden day", it's just i trade was mostly not talking over warden, just being obnoxious.
MarineOP69:

i trade:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have muted i trade for non-English/spam.

As for MarineOP69, while he was ranting quite a bit about his guardban and the community, upon further inspection I don't think anything he said was bad enough for me to punish for, so I'll just leave him be. Thanks for providing his SteamID anyway and, as a whole, filing this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.