Uber's Thoughts 3: The ReThinkoning (Or something like that..)

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
I would say I was forced to make this, but I'd be lying...Instead we will go with I wanted to make this since I haven't done one in a while and opinions change. Yes these threads will live on forever, no matter how stale and done to death they are, cry about it

...ANYWAYS uh comment literally anything and I'll say what I think about you with honesty, y'know the drill at this point

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
you
No matter how much times past, you still sometimes make no sense to me. But not in a bad way, you're still funny : )
it better be a bad opinion or I'll shid
ramos!!! Very based individual and someone I could confidently call a friend... I'm still mad at you for voting me out.... WHILE AFK... WHILE OTHER PEOPLE DIED >:/
My homie!! A really close friend of mine, I like to be in VC with you and just meme most of the time
CW Zombies gamer, don't really have a lot more to say as I don't really talk to you like that.
My bri'ish friend... when is the next dinner.. Someone I can respect at times, even if I don't show it initially. Could call you a friend : )
Very cool, I feel I don't really talk to you that much (at least in WLN) ever since you left. Just know I still respect you and always welcome to talk if ye need

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
The true Co Owner of WLN. I remember playing Among Us with you fairly recently and you seem like a good guy. Although I don't know you much more apart from that one interaction.
Eh, might as well.
Average Surf enjoyer. I don't really remember all that much about you ever since you left, sorry

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World