Accepted Umbrella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbrella

Apr 30, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/UmbrellaCorporationUC/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
1 year or 2years ago... I searched a server who ban every hackers used LMAOBOX, i tried every server, i writed: get good, get lmaobox, and...i get banned on your server...Just for a sentence [Banned from your bot and not from a admin]. 3:

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I played on a second account [F2P] and i want so much to play with my first account and not play with the second... The servers wonderland are the best servers ever, because they are well secured..
So.. yes.. I am a dumb to tried this sentence on your servers.. [Sorry if my english is not good]

Umbrella

Apr 30, 2018
I don't remember of my second account sorry, I was tired of changing accounts every time, i used my second account to join your servers maybe 7times?... But i have proof how i played on TF2 from my videos posted on youtube, if you want i can send here somes videos or all my videos of TF2... I restart again playing since yesterday... during 1year, i played all times on PS4... sorry if i don't have the link of my second account.. (maybe if i remember on the second account, the name was: Hunter... I don't know if a player saw this name), i am not a hacker, why? Because i know the bot ban only the sentence -> Get Good, Get Lmaobox, i don't think he detect the hack, because i played during 20minutes and i writed this sentence and **Banned**

Last edited:

Umbrella

Apr 30, 2018
I don't remember of my second account sorry, I was tired of changing accounts every time, i used my second account to join your servers maybe 7times?... But i have proof how i played on TF2 from my videos posted on youtube, if you want i can send here somes videos or all my videos of TF2... I restart again playing since yesterday... during 1year, i played all times on PS4... sorry if i don't have the link of my second account.. (maybe if i remember on the second account, the name was: Hunter... I don't know if a player saw this name), i am not a hacker, why? Because i know the bot ban only the sentence -> Get Good, Get Lmaobox, i don't think he detect the hack, because i played during 20minutes and i writed this sentence and **Banned**
But it is a good idea to ban hackers with the sentence, i don't know who is the guy who have this idea, i want to say him: good job.

Umbrella

Apr 30, 2018
A proof how i play on TF2:

A playlist of my gameplay on competitive mod -> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFLwg1zWyTjs9WNI8o6jS0-A58r0eOCS7
A playlist of my gameplay on Casual mod -> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFLwg1zWyTjuW7y91kayjA1__N2EBaayB
And it is my last video on TF2 ->

But you will see, i don't really need a stupid hack, i just writed: Get Good, Get Lmaobox... If you want we can try together, I join with you on the server, we wait 5minutes and i will write: Get good, Get lmaobox, i will a get a ban perm by the bot...

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I would like to know why you had decided to test out servers to check out their anti-cheat systems, doesn't seem like there's a clear motive to doing this unless you had wanted to see if there were servers that would enable you to aimbot. I also can observe a ban for cheating on Skial, which furthers any suspicion I have that there's something you're leaving out here.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You've failed to answer my question though, why were you trying to test out our servers for anti-cheat systems? There's no reason to doing this I can see besides reasons related to cheating.

Umbrella

Apr 30, 2018
there no reason? Ok, now it is me, i will ask you a question
"When you don't want to play with cheaters? What are you doing?

put yourself in the place of players who want to play quietly without cheaters... It is not very hard to understand me... That is a reason to doing this... I didn't failed to answer your question, just you think i am a liar, but i don't have the time to be a liar...

When i get the ban, i told all my friends "You can play in this server, it is secure, they ban this sentence" and me after, i searched your website, I did not find before... and now before april 30nd, when i played on your server Zombie, i was happy to play, get banned 1minute after... So i saw the message, i wrote you for my UNBAN...

If you think i am a liar...ok... but it is not mature... Sometimes you will see somes good peoples and somes bad peoples... It is very to denied a guy who wrote just a sentence...
A hacker will not ask you: Plz can i be unban? <- It is very stupid if he ask you...

(oh yes and too... i forget about skial... I tried this sentence too... but i don't care about their servers.. I don't like.. =/ )

Last edited:

Umbrella

Apr 30, 2018
If you think i am a liar...ok... but it is not mature... Sometimes you will see somes good peoples and somes bad peoples... It is very **SAD** to denied a guy who wrote just a sentence...

I corrected this sentence .. I forgot a word... Sorry..

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
There's no issues with maturity in considering the possibility you are lying, as staff we need to ensure we handle every ban appeal correctly. Furthermore, there's better avenues of checking our anti-cheat systems than this, like creating a thread in Help Desk asking about it (I'm sure you know that, but given your reasoning for doing this, I feel the need to state this anyway).

Anyway, I've decided to unban you, sorry for the long month this appeal spent processing. However, please do not advertise hacks under any circumstances in the future, else you receive a ban you can not appeal (I know you weren't trying to advertise hacks by typing "GET GOOD, GET LMAOBOX," but in the end that's what you were doing).

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.