Accepted Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I was wondering if I could possibly get unbanned. I'm permanently banned for duplicate account, and I am not sure why I was banned. It has almost been two whole years since I've been banned. I used to play wonderland quite a bit, then one day I was banned. I appealed but I forgot to reply, and after a couple hours the thread was shut down. You can view my two bans here, I have two permanent bans, one was from 2018 due to a false ban and I was quickly unbanned, you can view that here. The other (the one I'm appealing about) I honestly don't know why I was banned. When I first appealed back in 2019, Stao linked all the accounts under my IP, I checked them, and one was my alt account but like 2-3 of them I have no contact with at all, so I'm kind of confused on that part, you can view that here. If anybody could help me understand my ban and hopefully get me unbanned, that would be very much appreciated because I would enjoy playing wonderland again, most of my early TF2 days were on here, a lot of memories were made on Wonderland.
Secret Message
Anyways, thank you for your time!
~😎Kota aka KoolKota😎
Also, if Stao is reading this, I will pay you a key to unguard ban me from Wonder.TF.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
After some investigations on it, I am willing to give you a chance as it's been 2 years of getting banned.

I expect that nothing bad will happen.
Appeal accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.