Accepted Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

waidmann

Honorary Member ★
Oct 8, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

I joined a trade plaza server, and my ping is never the best it can be on that server.

I went Soldier and pissed an enemy engineer of by killing him and destroying his buildings. After every kill he called me gay because he was probaly mad. After that a couple of other guys from the enemy team started killing me, so I picked sniper to kill them. After a while they pretty much weren't able to leave spawn anymore because of me. Then I see some people typing in chat stuff like "yeah go spectate him" and people calling an admin. Next thing I know I got banned for cheating, even though I didnt even hit every shot.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I have been playing on this server for months, there is no reason for me to cheat.

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
After some examination of the footage provided by the admin who banned you, I have only a single question.

While it's true you 'didn't hit every shot', it seemed like you had a vision assistance that would help you see invisible spies, as you have tracked this invisible spy almost perfectly.

The footage was too short to gain any more info, but could you provide an explanation onto how you have tracked this specific spy, to the point where you missed their head by a few pixels?

waidmann

Honorary Member ★
Oct 8, 2021
I had no vision assistance.
If I remember correctly, I saw the spy go invisible before he left spawn. Therefore I was predicting where he was going.
It was mostly luck, but also a bit of skill.
Other than that I cannot dispute the claim that you made of me having vision assistance.

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
I had no vision assistance.
If I remember correctly, I saw the spy go invisible before he left spawn. Therefore I was predicting where he was going.
It was mostly luck, but also a bit of skill.
Other than that I cannot dispute the claim that you made of me having vision assistance.
Alright, after reviewing the footage again I've seen the spy come out from spawn semi-cloaked (geussing just started to cloak at the time), I'll take that as enough of a point to let you out for this time.
However, I do want to mention that those kind of answers would get you automatically declined in the future, as you have mentioned that you cannot dispute the vision assistance claim.

Once again, the footage was too short to truly conclude anything, and I am sorry for missing the semi-cloak.

Appeal Accepted - Your ban has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.