Declined Unban Appeal

Nilsber

Apr 29, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
It was 5 years ago when I was banned for hacking on an alt, but that day I was at school after playing achievement engineer the other day and someone suggested that someone hacked on the same IP as me.

Adding onto the attached image, I would also like to appeal my strikes for false reporting, I was very young at that time so I was acting pretty childish. This won't happen again, I promise.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Like I previously said, I didn't and would not hack on any wonderland servers. I also have a photo of my ban message getting refreshed, it says that my ban was refreshed and I can join back in 2 minutes, but I tried that and it didn't work, so perhaps it's bugged? So yeah, I just got back into playing tf2 again and it would be great if I could be given another chance to play. I used to play on wonderland servers a lot and there hasn't been a time where I was bored.
Banned

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, I've looked into your ban for you since it was quite some time and to gather some more context. Without going into too much detail, your ban comes off as slightly ambiguous and you have a plausible explanation that aligns with my findings.

Do you have any alternate accounts of any kind? Did you use any sort of VPN prior to getting banned? Please be honest and try to remember if you can as I'm trying to understand the situation and help as much as I can.