Declined Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arino

Sep 10, 2019
Requesting a server unban appeal.

1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So i rarely play your server back then, and today i decided to play Wonderland Zombie Escape, but for some reason, i got banned.
(Fyi, i only play about once back then, in an achievement server in 2018 (i think.).)
I didnt even cheating, exploiting, anything rule-breaking.
(i tried to looking for my ban record, but i find nothing)

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I wanna go back to your server so i can play your fun gamemodes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    1 MB · Views: 7

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You were banned as part of a group ban on "TwiSparkles," a former cheat-associated group that has now been taken down by Steam.

Nevertheless, you're still in many cheating-related groups and even have a VAC banned alt account.

Now, with these circumstances, why should I remove your ban? We do not want to allow cheaters onto our servers.

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Reactions: Hypernova

Arino

Sep 10, 2019
So, here's the story;

First of all, I joined those "cheating" group you mentioned for fun, NOT for cheating. (i never even cheat tf2 once in my life. ever.)
Second, that alt account i have was vacced because my friend wants to borrow my alt, so i gave him. (and guess what happens next.)

So, the reason i want to get unban because, i wanna have fun playing your server, since some TF2 servers are boring, Wonderland is my only one i trust. Why? Because of the gamemodes you offered (Zombie Escape, Trade, Deathrun, etc.) was fun.

• Haha
Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Sorry for the wait on a reply.

While you claim that you have no legitimate ties to cheating, what I mentioned above, along with additional Discord logs from your server, says otherwise. Your first excuse of being in the groups for "fun" is a vague excuse at best and the latter excuse is one that we receive a lot with cheaters that turns out to be false anyway.

So all in all, I can not put enough trust in you for an unban.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.