Declined Unban from Server (Appeal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroFire

Sep 7, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So I was Banned on 09-05-19 13:51 for having a duplicate account and I honestly do not know what lead me to getting banned for thus reason.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
In all honesty I do not have a duplicate account there may have been a misconception or something but i assure you i only have one account
and i won't make a second account anytime soon either as it is pointless.

Attachments

• 20191013190719_1.jpg
    20191013190719_1.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 12

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello.

"Duplicate Account" bans are handed out when your IP is connected to banned accounts.

Do you use a VPN/proxy service? This could explain why your IP is the same as many other banned accounts.

Being unresponsive will result in this appeal being declined.

ZeroFire

Sep 7, 2019
Hello.

"Duplicate Account" bans are handed out when your IP is connected to banned accounts.

Do you use a VPN/proxy service? This could explain why your IP is the same as many other banned accounts.

Being unresponsive will result in this appeal being declined.
Not to my knowledge, No I do not use VPN nor a proxy service.
Post automatically merged:

Not to my knowledge, No I do not use VPN nor a proxy service.
However I do remember having an account that I had forgotten the password to. So that may be the reason but at that time I did not know of the server.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Sorry for the wait on a reply.

Anyway, are you 100% sure you have not used anything such as that? That IP is from Switzerland, however you seem to be located in Singapore, and everyone else who is banned under that IP explained that they were using a VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.