Accepted Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingly

Aug 30, 2020

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was hacking on some alt account and I joined wonderland.tf on one of those alts. I cheated on that alt, then I got banned. Why did I do it? Because I was bored of tf2 and wanted something that was entertaining, and I was also bad. After getting banned on that alt I did it a few more times on different alts, all of them getting banned. Then I got bored and stopped cheating and went on my main account. When I joined a wonderland server I was banned for ban-evasion. I had no plans on cheating on my main account but I can see why you people would ban me because of that. After I got banned I went on the forms to make an appeal however, I denied any ownership of the alts I owned, which was extremely foolish of me.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I have no plans of cheating at all anytime in the future, I have removed my hacks. I want to be truthful as possible to not get anyone confused. Also, that ban was around a year ago, I have learned my lesson and I won't ever do it again. I apologize for what I have done in the past, I wish I could spend valuable time on wonderland without giving myself an unfair advantage.

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
I appreciate your honesty in this appeal. We have a very strict policy about no cheating and avoiding punishment after cheating.
These were the accounts that were banned originally and I am willing to give you a second chance. So long as nothing like this will happen in the future. If anything like this happens in the future

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.