Declined Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2018
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198375959527/

Banned for killing a couple (not many) people while resized.

Ok This is getting rediculous:
I was recently banned for using jetpack (and it made sense) but really? I was banned for 3 days because i killed like 3 people (one of which was my steam friend and my brother irl) and it wasn't like i was doing it a lot, i was actually being friendly. i killed like 3 people because they kept killing me for no reason and all of a sudden:
(Admin Tag) Admin:You understand what you're doing right?
[VIP] Me: Oh sorry
[VIP] Me: lol

(Admin Tag) Admin: This is your last warning before you lose Vip.
[VIP] Me: Ok lol
Upload 2018 6 12 13 57 52
(he/she may have said something before, idk i dont really pay attention to the chat. If they had said anything else before that pls let me know thx)
1. Why did you use the word "warning" and than ban me?
2. I was being really nice about it and not trying to argue, as this is the only server i regularly play on (other than MvM)
3. Why did it have to be 3 days? It's not like i had been really changing other people's gameplay. I didnt do it excessively do it like i did with the jetpack.

Madi

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2017
First of all, you never said any of that:
[VIP] Me: Oh sorry
[VIP] Me: lol
[VIP] Me: Ok lol
All you did was reset your size, you never apologized nor did you acknowledge what you had done.

To reply to your points:
  1. You have had your first warning in the form of a 1 day ban. Seemingly this had very little effect so as a result you were banned again, though this time for 3 days.
  2. You, as I already stated, weren't. You, in fact, haven't reacted to my accusations at all.
  3. Seeing as you already have multiple bans on record, the duration of each new ban increases. I'm actually surprised you - evidently - haven't bothered to check the VIP guidelines even after your first ban. Thus, I can barely sympathize with you, the ban will not be removed.
Appeal denied.

Reactions: Eight
Status
Not open for further replies.