Accepted unmute/ungag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBermit_CEO

Jul 17, 2020
1.) Include your muted/gagged profile link:
I already have my steam linked, but I'll put it here:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

On July 23, 2021, I was given a perma-mute/gag for baiting a racial slur, not sugar-coating anything about what I did.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Over the course of 3 months, I have thoroughly thought about my actions on that day, and the reason for why those actions led to my mute/gag. I want to say to all admins and staff that I am sincerely and dearly sorry for what I did and that I have rehabilitated myself for those 3 months. I would love to come back as I love playing on the jailbreak servers and having fun with the players and admins present on the jailbreak server. I don't expect to be immediately unmuted/ungagged and I would be grateful for my mute/gag to be turned to a temporary one. I know that I have a very large list of pervious offences, but I feel that my actions in the past don't represent my character in general to this present day. If, it is the admin's/staff's intention that I cannot be forgiven for this particular offense, I would request that I can appeal a previous offense. Specifically the one on August 20, 2020, which I will do in another thread as I don't want to make this one too long for the sake of admins/staff.
Post automatically merged:

PS: Want to appeal the offense on August 20, 2020 as it would remove the offense from my record (I think) and thus change my mute/gag from a permanent to a temporary. Also if I can have a verbal discussion via discord or something like that, that would be great as I feel that I can better explain my actions, intentions, beliefs, etc.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Since it's been almost three months, I am willing to give you a chance. I hope this time you're improving the behavior you have right now. If we caught you saying racial slurs, your next ban will be permanent and unappealable, are we clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.