Unpopular Opinions Thread

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
1. Money isn’t the root of all evil.
2. Jailbreak is for those who seek social dominance and the power to have control over others.
3. World peace is never going to be achieved.

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
1. Gun lean Remix Russ = waviest song in earth.
2. If you do bad thing's to to other people it will come back and haunt you.
3. Playing PC Games kills you're brain cells.
4. Black panther and spider man should have not be put in the soul stone in infinity war because there one of the main faces of marvel MCU.
5. Success has the feeling of respect and power in the brain.
6. If you pray to God you feel better in situations that worry you.
7. Adam Saleh could easily beat KSI in a fight.
8. The Marshmellow event was actually so shit like tbh 30million people watched someone else having a party in a game WTF is wrong with fortnite and those people . There is something called going to a party in real life.
9. Why were people making memes out of DAX like i'm pretty sure you would say sorry if you got stopped by a black tinted car and torry lanes is ready to jump out the car with like 4 other people Ready to stomp on you're ass And don't say you can run because the guy was in a range rover. And i can bet one of them had a weapon.
10. Ronaldo is over rated.
11. Kavos is the best at taking the piss out of bad youtuber's like he just makes other so triggered. Its funny.

Reactions: pancakes_

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I could probably think of others but I fear they might be too political for a gaming forum, so here's one that I know will be unpopular:

I hate chocolate, and am much more an avid fan of vanilla flavoring.

Reactions: Prxme

Noob of Noobs

Aug 29, 2018
California, United States
Five Nights at Freddy's is a decent horror series. People would rather just say "Jumpscare bad 0/10 worst game" or blame the fanbase rather than look at the positive qualities it has.

Honestly loved playing fnaf 1 and 2. Never actually played the ones that came afterward but I have seen gameplay and sister location had its moments.