Updated Jailbreak map!

RetroV2

★ Donor ★
Aug 7, 2020
a request if possible, i was wondering if you could correct the retarded physics of the soccer ball to work like the dodgeballs in dodgeball, and also will you be showing pictures of the all the new secrets that become added to the maps?

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
a request if possible, i was wondering if you could correct the retarded physics of the soccer ball to work like the dodgeballs in dodgeball, and also will you be showing pictures of the all the new secrets that become added to the maps?
Pictures will be uploaded soon, and fixing the ball physics is impossible for us, the way the ball is handeled is up to the source engine

dyln

lmfaoo
Jul 13, 2020
PA
as I know you're a fan of Alcatraz since there's a series of secrets to unlock something big with a high-risk high reward. The Minecraft map on its own is very boring, dunno details at the moment but something along those lines.
Post automatically merged:

Provided pictures as requested from kek.exe (some things may not show in the screenshots because of my cfg)
We will be adding the following minigames to V12
Climb
Russian Roulette (still deciding)
Stairway to heaven
Also in these pictures they really make me feel like I'm in Minecraft. This is the theme of the map so you and mega or whoever helped design and make it look shinier props to you 👍

Ai Ohto

Cutest Bitch In The Server!!
★ Donor ★
Dec 29, 2020
New York
as I know you're a fan of Alcatraz since there's a series of secrets to unlock something big with a high-risk high reward. The Minecraft map on its own is very boring, dunno details at the moment but something along those lines.
Post automatically merged:

Also in these pictures they really make me feel like I'm in Minecraft. This is the theme of the map so you and mega or whoever helped design and make it look shinier props to you 👍
I can agree with this this is a very good map so far as Luna said it’s high risk high reward it’s gonna be fun to know that there will be new ammo spots and new ways to rebel. Although I never go red, this may sway my choices to play on red more. Also a suggestion I do have replace tree area with either a mini game and or a secret ammo spot sorta in Jb_mario. keep up the great work. Love -Tide

The Baller

Mapper
May 15, 2021
I can agree with this this is a very good map so far as Luna said it’s high risk high reward it’s gonna be fun to know that there will be new ammo spots and new ways to rebel. Although I never go red, this may sway my choices to play on red more. Also a suggestion I do have replace tree area with either a mini game and or a secret ammo spot sorta in Jb_mario. keep up the great work. Love -Tide
a tree has ammo hidden within it