Video games!

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
i want to know your thoughts about your favorite video games

my favorite is madden 20 (its on trial until the 30th or 2nd of august depending on which version you get, preorders lul.) due to it feeling different from prior games (18 and 19 were really similar, with 19 being dog shit,)

and with the addition of abilitys and being "in the zone" and how some football players feel so different, and the new way to pump fake (pressing the same button twice, if you tap O twice its a pump fake instead of a lob, bullet, or touch-pass) and the new QB mode, which i have yet to complete (i will do on release, me texas scrambling left handed qb will have to wait till launch)

its like i'm playing a completely different game!

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Any game that allows Bhop and Surf can be my fav
I still practice Mwheel bhop on Half-Life

But
The best game I've played is Far Cry 3
All you have to do is Survive. You get to craft, free weapons, great story-line, superb antagonists, beautiful beaches, explore, etc...
I still love that game

SL

Celebrity
Jun 2, 2019
Any game that allows Bhop and Surf can be my fav
I still practice Mwheel bhop on Half-Life

But
The best game I've played is Far Cry 3
All you have to do is Survive. You get to craft, free weapons, great story-line, superb antagonists, beautiful beaches, explore, etc...
I still love that game
You might like Source and GoldSrc games then.

Reactions: floot_guy

SL

Celebrity
Jun 2, 2019
Half-life 2 & it's episodes are great games for you, when using SPT. Also you can play first half-life, if you're not the guy that likes to BHop backwards. Yeah. Portal is something i never was interested in BHopping in. You can try that too tho. (Dota 2 is source, yeah, yeah, yeah.)

CS:S is also a good game to BHop in, tho you might get banned on servers for using scripts. Yeah, and you might want to edit game files if you'll use scripts to BHop in Half-Life 1, because of _special removal. c:

Reactions: floot_guy

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Half-life 2 & it's episodes are great games for you, when using SPT. Also you can play first half-life, if you're not the guy that likes to BHop backwards. Yeah. Portal is something i never was interested in BHopping in. You can try that too tho. (Dota 2 is source, yeah, yeah, yeah.)

CS:S is also a good game to BHop in, tho you might get banned on servers for using scripts. Yeah, and you might want to edit game files if you'll use scripts to BHop in Half-Life 1, because of _special removal. c:
I own both Half lives and their DLCs
I only like to play First-Person games and as for DOTA, I'm not a great fan of MOBA games, although I've played Warcraft in the past...

Reactions: Hypernova

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
LOZ: Majora's Mask - Always a personal favourite and gives me a lot of emotion when playing it. Screw those trashy theories about it. Game's great but also very difficult if you're new to the franchise.
not a zelda fan, but i agree with the trashy theories part, ben drowned was a interesting creepypasta at the time of its posting (actually its still a good story) and also the fucking dead hand wtf