Declined VIP abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2019
Ich habe gestern einen meiner engsten Freunde im Diner getroffen, den ich vor Jahren beim Spielen von Team-Fortress 2 kennengelernt habe. Ich habe mit ihm darüber gesprochen, wie es der Familie geht und so was. Jetzt habe ich vor ungefähr zwei bis drei Wochen einen Kanal gestartet und nur ein Video gepostet, das ein dummer Witz über diese blöde Leistung aus dem Spiel Black Mesa war (Kanal- und Videolink unten im Appell.) Alles Team Festung 2, sagte er mir "Wäre es nicht cool, ein paar kranke Frags auf Band zu kriegen, wie die, die die Kinder sehen?" Wenn Sie mich gut kennen, fällt es mir sehr schwer, Nein zu Dingen wie Wagemut zu sagen. Zum Beispiel 3 Monate nach meinem 16. Geburtstag war ich auf einer Hausparty, die natürlich von diesem alten Freund von der Highschool, der ein Arschloch Leon war, moderiert wurde. ok 3 stunden nach meiner ankunft wartete er genau auf den richtigen moment als alle da waren um mich zu trauen und mein schwarm war auch im zimmer. er schrie nach mir und jemand anderem (spielte keine Rolle) zum Trinkwettbewerb mit mir, und es ging von diesem Punkt an nur noch bergab. Nachdem das nun erklärt ist, kann ich darüber sprechen, was ich getan habe. Ich bin mit dem Jetpack herumgeflogen und habe "coole Aufnahmen" von Leuten gemacht, die ich verdammt noch mal bereue. Es gibt also meinen 3-Absätze-Appell, wie ich auf jede erdenkliche Weise versaut habe ...

melde dich bald wieder, Ethan

look long story, yesterday I was met one of my closest friends at the diner that I met years back playing Team-Fortress 2. I was talking to him about how the family was going and other shit like that. now I started a channel about 2 - 3 weeks back and only posted one video that was some stupid joke about this dumb achievement from the game black mesa (channel and video link down at the bottom of the this appeal.) eventually the conversation switched to all things team fortress 2, he told me
"wouldn't it be cool to get some sick frags on tape, like the ones that the kids watch." If you know me well, I have a very hard time saying no to things like dares. for example 3 months after my 16th birthday I was at a house party who of course was being hosted from that old friend from high school, who was an asshole Leon. ok 3 hours after I arrived he was waiting for just the right moment for when everyone was around to dare me, and my crush was in the room as well. he yelled for me and someone else
(didn't matter) to the drinking contest with me, and it just went down hill from that point on. so with that explained now i can talk about what i did, I was flying around using the jet pack and getting "cool shots" on people which I fucking regret. so there is my 3 paragraph long appeal on how I fucked up in every single way possible...

get back to me soon, Ethan

Youtube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNTd_orgO7oGp_RiXvdazMg?view_as=subscriber

Video Link:

○omelet○

needs more pepper
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
your breakfast plate
How are the first two paragraphs relevant to your VIP abuse? Is it the fact that you got roaring drunk and decided to play on our servers?

Anyway, I have a hard time believing this story of yours, especially when looking at your previous communication punishments. On the trade server it was obvious that many of the players were annoyed over your VIP abuse, and if that and my warning weren't enough to convince you to stop, your ban might do the trick.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I would like to add on that you had previously abused by calling a random, completely invalid votemute on another player. I had stopped this vote and warned you in chat afterwards.

May 8, 2019
Ich habe das sehr schnell in ungefähr 10 Minuten getippt, also hätte ich mir mehr Zeit nehmen sollen, um das zu schreiben.
und um dich zu korrigieren, bin ich jetzt 33 Jahre alt. Ich habe mich betrunken, als ich 16 war, das gesetzliche Mindestalter, um in Deutschland 16 zu trinken.
Es tut mir leid, dass es keinen Sinn ergab.
schau nochmal, ich fühle mich beschissen für den Missbrauch.
Ich weiß, es war Scheiße, aber wieder machen wir alle dumme Fehler.
Wenn Sie möchten, dass ich Ihnen weitere Informationen zu den Teilen gebe, die unklar waren, lassen Sie es mich einfach wissen.

Komm zurück zu mir, Ethan

I typed this very fast in about 10 minutes so I should have taken more time to write this.
and to correct you I'm 33 years old now. I got drunk when I was 16, the legal age to drink in Germany 16.
I'm sorry it did not make sense.
look again, I feel like shit for doing the abuse.
I know it was shit move, but again we all make stupid mistakes.
If you want me to give you more info about the parts that were unclear just let me know.

get back to me, ethan.

Moment mal, tut mir leid, dass ich nicht über solche Regeln zum Kicken von Spielern informiert war. Außerdem habe ich nie eine Nachricht über das Kicken von Omeletts erhalten, falls ich doch von einem verdammten Wunder angesprochen werde, das ich tun werde, achte auf die fourms. wieder habe ich nichts von dir oder einem admin gehört.

Komm zurück zu mir, Ethan

Wait a minute, I'm sorry that I was not informed about such rules for kicking players. Also, I've never received a message about kicking omelets, in case I'm approached by a damned miracle I'll do, pay attention to the fourms. Again, I have not heard from you or an admin.

Come back to me, Ethan

Last edited:
Reactions: Floot

○omelet○

needs more pepper
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
your breakfast plate
You felt like shit? Funny that it didn't appear that way on the server.
I can agree that we all make stupid mistakes though. Difference is is that you happened to get caught for yours, and this poorly-written appeal and your behavior on our servers isn't helping you in the slightest. My warning to stop your abuse didn't even faze you, yet a ban did? If you really feel remorse for your actions, I suggest you wait out your punishment.
Appeal closed.

Reactions: pancakes_ and Eight
Status
Not open for further replies.