• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

General VIP suggestions

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
for the longest time I personally have had an issue and heard others have an issue with the lack of vip abilities on jailbreak. I feel vips don't really get much options so I want to try a few things out

• I feel like I've been told why but maybe I forget but I still don't see the issue with not allowing pets on jailbreak. I don't see them becoming an issue with players just a fun add on.
  • blue resize >1, so this way it's actually easier for reds to kill a blue and blues can still enjoy it. Obviously can cause issues if reds are allowed the command. maybe make it vip+ so very few have it.
  • golden frying pan (makes their melee a golden prying pan when enabled) not sure if that's already a command though
  • rainbow chat (I've seen this back on pbfortress a long time ago but a players chat each letter goes with the order of the rainbow)
  • Outline glow, so when radar is activated your outline is custom. refers to blues here.
sorry if these suggestions suck just trying my hardest
  1. +1. I don't see the issue either.
  2. -1. Could be used to exploit since a lot of Jailbreak maps are not built to contain large player-models.
  3. I'm not sure either, this could be in !weapons but I have barely used that command to know for sure. If it isn't, I'm Neutral but leaning to a +1 on it since it could encourage people to pan spam although we already have that LR.
  4. +1. Sounds good.
  5. +1 I guess but it doesn't seem that interesting to me. Maybe others will like it more.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
  1. +1. I don't see the issue either.
  2. -1. Could be used to exploit since a lot of Jailbreak maps are not built to contain large player-models.
  3. I'm not sure either, this could be in !weapons but I have barely used that command to know for sure. If it isn't, I'm Neutral but leaning to a +1 on it since it could encourage people to pan spam although we already have that LR.
  4. +1. Sounds good.
  5. +1 I guess but it doesn't seem that interesting to me. Maybe others will like it more.
I know when the pets plugin was combined with other intensive plugins, it could lag out a server more, like JB LA. So, it should be tested first. Otherwise, +1 for that, rainbow chat, and glow colors.

Reactions: Eight

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
  • golden frying pan (makes their melee a golden prying pan when enabled) not sure if that's already a command though
  • rainbow chat (I've seen this back on pbfortress a long time ago but a players chat each letter goes with the order of the rainbow)
  • Outline glow, so when radar is activated your outline is custom. refers to blues here.
sorry if these suggestions suck just trying my hardest
+1 for the last 3 ones.

They all look cool.

Reactions: Hypernova

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
we haven't had a reply in like, a month maybe? here we goScreenshot 11

what if the vip forum had a thing like General and an Update board for vip's (and staff) only?

just trying to get this a use other than rules and donating :kathi2:

i could give more detail if you don't understand

SL

Celebrity
Jun 2, 2019
Kinda thought of a normal VIP being able to be bought from the In-Game store for In-Game credits. But im not sure how i feel about it. Guess i'll put it here anyways, let me know what you think.
Yup. That's true, BUT it should be limited/not so high in price, or unlimited/high in price, and unlimited with time/more credits in price, or limited with time/lower the price.

Reactions: Tonic

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Yup. That's true, BUT it should be limited/not so high in price, or unlimited/high in price, and unlimited with time/more credits in price, or limited with time/lower the price.
I agree with you there. probably worded it better then me lmao.
Post automatically merged:

The main reason i ask for this idea is I have WAY to many credits.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Resize hands and feet commands, they don't really affect gameplay and they look hilarious.
+1. There's admin commands to resize hands along with head and torso. There isn't one for feet (least to my knowledge), but I presume it wouldn't be that difficult to implement.
Decrease chance of becoming a zombie in Zombie escape

it's like in jailbreak (staying in Guard priority)
what if make a special command in vipmenu for this? (I have no more ideas about this)
As you said, if we have BLU priority for VIPs, that this wouldn't be much of a stretch. But Kumpir makes a good point. Perhaps something like "!zombietoggle?"

Kinda thought of a normal VIP being able to be bought from the In-Game store for In-Game credits. But im not sure how i feel about it. Guess i'll put it here anyways, let me know what you think.
There's already a thread suggesting this. Here: https://wonderland.tf/threads/convert-credits-into-mini-vip.6175/

Carlo

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 29, 2020
Sofia, Bulgaria
Dispenser Music
DmMaxresdefault
Description:
Adds musics to dispensers.

Features :
  • Handles hooking music events to dispenser entities
  • Picks a song by random
  • Figures out song time
  • Plays songs
  • !dispenser command for players to determine if they want their dispenser to play music
More :
Playing as Engineer is not boring anymore. With this plugin you can enable music on your dispenser, and chill as Engi when building up your sentry and drinking your beer. If you are enough close to the dispenser, you can hear the music others too. It plays instrumental chill music, and its not loud so it won't disturb others.(or add a feature to enable disable dispenser music if someone don't want to listen to it) As second image displays, when playing music it displays specific thumbnail, which is also useful in case you want to understand the music played without listening to it.(if you have mute the music, but when you see the image you can see the music and say for example: Oh, that's my song, and then turn on dispenser music.)

Thank you for the attention, have a good day ! :blobowowink:

Enginee

★ Donor ★
Sep 3, 2017
Russia
Dispenser Music
dm.png
maxresdefault.jpg

Description:
Adds musics to dispensers.
I like it +1
I hope someone creates this. That would be cool.