• You must have sufficient English skills. [ ✔ ] *
  • You must have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours [ ✔ ] *
  • Owning and using a Discord account [ ✔ ] *
  • No private Steam profile. [ ✔ ] *
  • You must have sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ messages!) [ ✔ ]*
  • * = mandatory requirement

Personal Information:

Age (dd/mm/yy): 14/03/04 | 14 March 2004 | 16 years old
    SteamID64: (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198277464612)
    Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
    How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 8, english is my first language but I grew up in a broken english household so you will hear it every once and awhile.

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
    Monday: (1500-2200) or (3:00pm-10:00pm)
    Tuesday: (1500-2200) or (3:00pm-10:00pm)
    Wednesday: (1200-2200) or (12:00pm-10:00pm)
    Thursday: (1500-2200) or (3:00pm-10:00pm)
    Friday: (1500-0000) or (3:00pm-12:00am)
    Saturday: (0800-0000) or (8:00am-12:00am)
    Sunday: (0800-1600) or (8:00am-5:00pm)
    On any vacation such as the weekends, holidays or any standard school vacation, I can be online more or less all day.*

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
    I held an administrative position on WonderLand.TF. I was accepted on September 10, 2018 and resigned on December 26, 2018. It was a rocky road at the end of my career, but it’s been a bit of time since then and the mistakes made will not happen again. More or less, I’ve enjoyed my time working with the team then, and I don’t believe it will be anything different now.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will affect the community?:
    I feel that my acceptance as a server administrator and forum moderator will affect the community positivity. In the past I have demonstrated my abilities to remain active on the server reports, on discord, as well as the reports on the WonderLand.TF forums. I understand that many people consider this as volunteer work, and don't believe that you need to be online all the time. In my opinion this is a job, and I would treat it like one. Fourturently staff have the ability to choose their own work times, I will stick to my times, as listed, as closely as possible. Due to this I am online for a considerable amount of time. In addition, I tend to forget to go to sleep, where I am just hopping through the servers, or answering reports.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
    Due to the fact that I have a vast amount of experience on working in WonderLand, I know that I will be able to help, as I am very familiar with the work involved. I am a very active user on jailbreak and am familiar with the rules associated with it, this will make it easy for me to enforce the rules mentioned. I enjoy doing reports, I consider it fun. Just being able to remove rule breakers and toxic users is a feeling that I miss.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
    ★WonderLand | Jailbreak - Custom
    IP: 94.130.49.180:27016
    http://join.wonderland.tf/?ip=94.130.49.180:27016
    ★ WonderLand LA | Jailbreak
    IP: 96.44.175.74:27015
    http://join.wonderland.tf/?ip= 96.44.175.74:27015
    ★WonderLand UK | Jailbreak - Custom
    IP: 185.38.149.225:27019
    http://join.wonderland.tf/?ip=185.38.149.225:27019
    ★ WonderLand | Combat Surfing - FREE ITEMS!
    IP: 94.130.49.180:27032
    http://join.wonderland.tf/?ip=94.130.49.180:27032

I play on these servers in no particular order, at no particular time. These are only the servers I play on regularly, I have no problem in expanding this and in no way will this hinder my ability to enforce rules on different servers.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
    Since I have administered for this specific community before. I had an excess of experience administering through SourceMod, and I am familiar with the commands being used in this community.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
    As stated before I have supported the community through my help as an administrator. I have also reported misbehaving players to discord. I have been an active member in the community in the past and this time around will be no different.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
    You should accept me into the team because I was very active and you should expect no less this time around. I am a past admin of WonderLand, I am online at times that most admins are not. I know the rules of jailbreak and other game modes. I am very familiar with the commands and I know my way around the servers. I now know that many things that I have done in the past were immature and uncalled for. I understand how I should have just ignored situations instead of retaliating. I believe that I have grown from this immaturity.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
    It’s no secret that my resignation and constant arguing was immature and chaotic. It has been a long time since, and I would like to think that I have grown from that past. I apologise for that behaviour, it will not happen again. I know I am ready to get back into administrating, and I would like to start working with you guys again. Some of you may have noticed that it hasn't been too long since I just got back into the game. Although this might be a red flag to others, I have shown in the past in my administration that I was always on work, and that I was consistently online. I don't think being worried about my time online will be necessary. Bottom line, I’ve seen and understood the mistakes I’ve made in the past and I’ve had a lot of time to fix it. I believe I'm ready to work beside you again just as I did before. I will be glad to answer any questions you might have.

Some people may consider these responses to be short, I like my answers to be short and to the point. So there would be no need to sort out any unnecessary details.

Eight

Incognito
Senior Admin ★

I was thinking of going neutral, as all things considered, I would like to give you a second chance. However, the fact that you have only one week of consistent in-game activity is too much for me to overlook. It is a basic requirement that applicants prove activity before their application. Beyond that:
  1. There is nothing to prove that you will remain active as staff for months on end, and that your interest in TF2 again is not fleeting.
  2. With your past history, I would like more than just a week to see if you have improved yourself.
If I could, I would honestly lock this application until you got more activity, like at least 2.5-3 weeks' worth, and then I would consider supporting you.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ★ᴠᴇʀʏ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
Moderator ★
I was thinking of going neutral, as all things considered, I would like to give you a second chance. However, the fact that you have only one week of consistent in-game activity is too much for me to overlook. It is a basic requirement that applicants prove activity before their application.
Activity is a very important requirement, as all applicants need to prove a consistent presence in the community. Although it has not been too long since I got back in the game, I believe that my constant presence and activity when I was an administrator should more than prove that I will be dedicated once more. Applicants need to prove their activity before their application, I have proved so in the work I have done in the past. It is no secret that I was very active before, you should expect no less this time around. You can expect to see me playing on these servers months down the road. I have shown I can give consistent hours on this game for the week I have been back, and you will see a pattern for the weeks ahead.
There is nothing to prove that you will remain active as staff for months on end, and that your interest in TF2 again is not fleeting.
From the 10th of September to the 26th of December 2018 I have given consistent game activity as a staff member. Although close, I have never taken a break. I was never reprimanded for my game activity, as I was always online helping out on various servers. This work ethic does not and has not disappeared, I will remain as active as I did before. My interest in Team Fortress 2 has never been fleeting. As I've said before I have spend the majority of my childhood playing TF2, I will always have some sort of passion for this game. I dedicated around 4 thousand hours, and counting, to TF2.
With your past history, I would like more than just a week to see if you have improved yourself.
My past history was sporadic and sometimes uncalled for, but 2 years really does change someone. I have most definitely improved from my past behavior issues. I have never been toxic, but I had involved myself in many arguments and debates. These pointless disputes cannot and will not happen again. If your concern is if I have improved and learned from my past mistakes, I can guarantee you that I will meet and exceed your expectations.

I'm not going to stop playing this game whether or not I have to come back in 2.5 to 3 week will make no difference, I will still be here. I understand and agree with you that one week is not significant activity, but I have shown how active I can be in the past. This time around I will be as active or even more active as before.
It is important to consider the fact that the majority of us are on a break. As stated in question 1 I will be online more or less all day because of this, but you should not expect that activity to wither on school days. You should expect me during the times written, and you will not be surprised to see me in-game during those hours.
I will remain online and as active as I have been for the week I have been here. I will not disappoint your expectations. I am applying for this position because I am ready to help the community again by enforcing the rules and dealing with rule breakers, as I once did before.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
Senior Admin ★
I am confident you can prove yourself worthy and active with a nice moderator tag
+1

Stao

Bully
Senior Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Neutral for now. I'm sure in all likelihood you'd stay active. However, I agree with @8 and can't give you full support atm, seeing that you really didn't keep up with any sort of activity. I would prefer another few weeks, but if that's not the case, I won't be upset.

Lolichu

★ Snowy ★
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
As long as you are staying active I'll consider supporting you.

+1

kokostal

Admin ★
★ VIP ★
neutral to +1, You were fine when you were staff previously as far as i can recall and i would support you full on, had you waited a little while longer before applying. Applying after only a week just feels like you're rushing to become staff, and there's no way for us to know if you'll keep consistent activity, however you are a seasoned jailbreak player and know how to perform your duties as staff, which is keeping me from giving you a -1. If you get accepted, I trust that you'll be active, and if not, I highly encourage you to apply again after being active for a while longer.

TK

Jailbreak Noob
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
I personally cannot see much wrong, however the SA's have pointed out some key points. So i'm gonna go neutral to +1

Status
Not open for further replies.