ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ★ᴠᴇʀʏ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
- Aug 4, 2018
- No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [ ✔ ]
- Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✔ ]
- No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✔ ]
- Member in our Steam group | Info [ ✔ ]
- At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ ]
- Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours [ ✔ ]
- No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✔ ]
- Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application [ ✔ ]
- You must have sufficient English skills. [ ✔ ] *
- You must have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours [ ✔ ] *
- Owning and using a Discord account [ ✔ ] *
- No private Steam profile. [ ✔ ] *
- You must have sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ messages!) [ ✔ ]*
- * = mandatory requirement
Age (dd/mm/yy): 14/03/04 | 14 March 2004 | 16 years old
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 8, english is my first language but I grew up in a broken english household so you will hear it every once and awhile.
1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
Monday: (1500-2200) or (3:00pm-10:00pm)
Tuesday: (1500-2200) or (3:00pm-10:00pm)
Wednesday: (1200-2200) or (12:00pm-10:00pm)
Thursday: (1500-2200) or (3:00pm-10:00pm)
Friday: (1500-0000) or (3:00pm-12:00am)
Saturday: (0800-0000) or (8:00am-12:00am)
Sunday: (0800-1600) or (8:00am-5:00pm)
On any vacation such as the weekends, holidays or any standard school vacation, I can be online more or less all day.*
2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
I held an administrative position on WonderLand.TF. I was accepted on September 10, 2018 and resigned on December 26, 2018. It was a rocky road at the end of my career, but it’s been a bit of time since then and the mistakes made will not happen again. More or less, I’ve enjoyed my time working with the team then, and I don’t believe it will be anything different now.
3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will affect the community?:
I feel that my acceptance as a server administrator and forum moderator will affect the community positivity. In the past I have demonstrated my abilities to remain active on the server reports, on discord, as well as the reports on the WonderLand.TF forums. I understand that many people consider this as volunteer work, and don't believe that you need to be online all the time. In my opinion this is a job, and I would treat it like one. Fourturently staff have the ability to choose their own work times, I will stick to my times, as listed, as closely as possible. Due to this I am online for a considerable amount of time. In addition, I tend to forget to go to sleep, where I am just hopping through the servers, or answering reports.
4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
Due to the fact that I have a vast amount of experience on working in WonderLand, I know that I will be able to help, as I am very familiar with the work involved. I am a very active user on jailbreak and am familiar with the rules associated with it, this will make it easy for me to enforce the rules mentioned. I enjoy doing reports, I consider it fun. Just being able to remove rule breakers and toxic users is a feeling that I miss.
5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
★WonderLand | Jailbreak - Custom
★ WonderLand LA | Jailbreak
⮑ http://join.wonderland.tf/?ip= 220.127.116.11:27015
★WonderLand UK | Jailbreak - Custom
★ WonderLand | Combat Surfing - FREE ITEMS!
I play on these servers in no particular order, at no particular time. These are only the servers I play on regularly, I have no problem in expanding this and in no way will this hinder my ability to enforce rules on different servers.
6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
Since I have administered for this specific community before. I had an excess of experience administering through SourceMod, and I am familiar with the commands being used in this community.
7. How have you supported the community so far?:
As stated before I have supported the community through my help as an administrator. I have also reported misbehaving players to discord. I have been an active member in the community in the past and this time around will be no different.
8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
You should accept me into the team because I was very active and you should expect no less this time around. I am a past admin of WonderLand, I am online at times that most admins are not. I know the rules of jailbreak and other game modes. I am very familiar with the commands and I know my way around the servers. I now know that many things that I have done in the past were immature and uncalled for. I understand how I should have just ignored situations instead of retaliating. I believe that I have grown from this immaturity.
9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
It’s no secret that my resignation and constant arguing was immature and chaotic. It has been a long time since, and I would like to think that I have grown from that past. I apologise for that behaviour, it will not happen again. I know I am ready to get back into administrating, and I would like to start working with you guys again. Some of you may have noticed that it hasn't been too long since I just got back into the game. Although this might be a red flag to others, I have shown in the past in my administration that I was always on work, and that I was consistently online. I don't think being worried about my time online will be necessary. Bottom line, I’ve seen and understood the mistakes I’ve made in the past and I’ve had a lot of time to fix it. I believe I'm ready to work beside you again just as I did before. I will be glad to answer any questions you might have.
Some people may consider these responses to be short, I like my answers to be short and to the point. So there would be no need to sort out any unnecessary details.