Warden And LGR

Something I do notice and no one seem's to quite understand when I say, warden is a head guard. And when ever LGR comes into play, they have to unwarden? Honestly they really shouldn't considering these facts:

1. The warden is on blue, and all blue's are labeled as guards automatically.

2. The warden is not just a normal guard, but they are the head guard.

3. If anything it just comes down to straight common sense.

All i'm suggesting is that the warden having to unwarden just initiate LGR should just be removed. As for the simple fact, the warden is a head guard. And LGR means the "Last Guard Rule". Saying that the warden has to unwarden just basically means that the warden isn't even a blue team member basically or rather even a guard and a lot of controversy can be played into this. So I think it would be best if the warden having to unwarden just do LGR should just be removed.

Aldash

Forum Extremist
Aug 12, 2017
Scotland
To stop wardens from continuing the round and then just killing people to claim last guard.

Basically so people can tell the difference between if they are going to get killed or if the round will continue.

If LG is warden then it will be normal jailbreak round.

If LG is not warden then he will attempt to kill you.

To stop wardens from continuing the round and then just killing people to claim last guard.

Basically so people can tell the difference between if they are going to get killed or if the round will continue.

If LG is warden then it will be normal jailbreak round.

If LG is not warden then he will attempt to kill you.

Again as I stated, the warden is still a part of the team called guards. The warden is there head guard. You can't have a team of guards without a head guard. That's like saying you can drive a car with bricks.
Post automatically merged:

I do just a tad understand were you are coming from though. Just doesn't make sense that people don't see the warden as not even a guard

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
Ok so first of all everything you just said was wrong... There is no rule saying that if warden is last they have to un warden. That is pretty stupid ngl. This is how it works: If all guards die and there is one guard left he either has the choice to go warden and continue the round or he can kill all reds. If all guards die and the warden is left he has the option to either carry on and finish the round OR he can un warden to kill all the reds. There is no rule saying you must un warden if you are last.

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Ok so first of all everything you just said was wrong... There is no rule saying that if warden is last they have to un warden. That is pretty stupid ngl. This is how it works: If all guards die and there is one guard left he either has the choice to go warden and continue the round or he can kill all reds. If all guards die and the warden is left he has the option to either carry on and finish the round OR he can un warden to kill all the reds. There is no rule saying you must un warden if you are last.
"That is pretty stupid ngl." - GamerBro2357

Jailbreak rules > Warden rules

19. The last standing warden may choose if he wants to kill all RED team players or if he wants to finish the round without being last guard.
  • However, once warden picks one, they must commit to it. Warden must also !uw if they plan to kill all.
  • The warden must !uw right away and not give any further orders, otherwise it is assumed they're continuing the round

Reactions: Johnby Castiel

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
"That is pretty stupid ngl." - GamerBro2357

Jailbreak rules > Warden rules

19. The last standing warden may choose if he wants to kill all RED team players or if he wants to finish the round without being last guard.
  • However, once warden picks one, they must commit to it. Warden must also !uw if they plan to kill all.
  • The warden must !uw right away and not give any further orders, otherwise it is assumed they're continuing the round
Im still right tho ;3