Warden Ideas

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
Hey Guys!
I made this thread to ask for ideas of what's fun to do as warden that's not really connected to the minigames and just simple trick commands.
Drop a reply down below if you have any ideas for a fun activity as warden!

Sep 14, 2020
i know a warden who likes to do a game called "typing contest"
something is said in warden chat and reds have to copy it. first one to get it gets to choose who dies

theres also a game called "soccer trivia" where all reds afk in the soccer field and warden asks a question. the first person that gets the answer right gains the right to move around the field and one single hit on a soccer ball. it's a great twist to trivia

finally, spleef. only works on minecraft jailbreak maps.
warden orders all reds to go on the top of pool, where there is a glass panel.
all reds are instructed to stand on it and break the glass, trying to get a red to fall down.
any red who fall down the glass dies.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
something is said in warden chat and reds have to copy it. first one to get it gets to choose who dies

theres also a game called "soccer trivia" where all reds afk in the soccer field and warden asks a question. the first person that gets the answer right gains the right to move around the field and one single hit on a soccer ball. it's a great twist to trivia

all reds are instructed to stand on it and break the glass, trying to get a red to fall down.
You know what, I've done those in the past but I haven't after I joined wonderland. That's pretty smart.

idk lol

Forum Extremist
Nov 17, 2019

isn't that called keyboard warriors

SiNine9

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 26, 2020
I really like trick orders, I don't know why, but anyways, my favorite one is probably simply saying "Out of cell rebel" and "the floor is lava" but then override that order by telling them to go to a warden marker. Gets people EVERY time.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
I really like trick orders, I don't know why, but anyways, my favorite one is probably simply saying "Out of cell rebel" and "the floor is lava" but then override that order by telling them to go to a warden marker. Gets people EVERY time.
I actually do that alot, but believe me, the toxicity I get is just out of proportion. I’m looking more towards like the fun aspect of warden such as spleef or keyboard warrior mentioned above and less into the “ThaT WAs A FrEEkiLL” that 12 year olds would spam everytime they die type of orders.

Like it brings me joy to see reds dies but if it’s gonna ruin the gameplay experience, I’d rather avoid it.

SiNine9

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 26, 2020
I actually do that alot, but believe me, the toxicity I get is just out of proportion. I’m looking more towards like the fun aspect of warden such as spleef or keyboard warrior mentioned above and less into the “ThaT WAs A FrEEkiLL” that 12 year olds would spam everytime they die type of orders.

Like it brings me joy to see reds dies but if it’s gonna ruin the gameplay experience, I’d rather avoid it.
Yeah, usually when the server has less people than usual on it I'll just do normal orders and fun games, but honestly I think it's fun to tell people why they were killed, and in a way it helps people become much more careful. After I do a few rounds of trick orders mixed in with normal rounds, people start listening really well and barely get affected by trick orders.

I have not seen many wardens do much of this or any. There is the ability to do Red light, Green light. This game is up to the Warden's digression to define allowing it to be mixed up.

Common Definitions For Red light, Green light.
- Green Light : Bom-Rush forward towards the designated wall ahead of you.​
- Yellow Light: Crouch Walk Forwards towards the designated wall ahead of you.​
- Red Light: AFK or Stop moving.​
Here are some trick orders I like to do. I pair them all together to make it harder on the reds. At the start of the round I would start it off with "Out of Cell Rebel, The Floor is Lava, Renaming Reds (to wardens digression. I use a word that blends well with the order), Defining AFK Freeze (usually as AFK and AFM.)." I wait around for 10 seconds before giving an order that is kinda like this "Out of Cell Rebel Day is Over, Lava Day is Over, All reds go to my warden marker and AFK Freeze upon arrival." This will usually get some of the reds but also the AFK Freeze Definition will play a role in late round as after a minigame or 2 some reds will forget it and they will use their mouses.

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
To be honest as a warden I find it depends on what the general vibe of the server is:

If the server is in a silly or vibe like that then i find that more people will rebel and just try to do stupid stuff like that. generally ending with alot of people either going red and there being very few blues or stuff like that.

I find that when people are trying to get lr then people tend to ask for the same minigames. making it pretty stale to play as warden or even as a guard or inmate. Custom games like mass trivia i find tend to end with multiple people rebelling and killing all blues or with everyone rebelling and dying.

could just be that i dont play on the right server at the right time. but trick orders tend to get most people killed. i know that some people use this to farm stranges or at least attempt to.