• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Warden Menu Update on JB Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
Currently, the warden menu has itself situated so that the key to open / close cell doors is 1 and 2 respectively. I think that they should be moved to 4 and 5, swapping out with the current 4 and 5, as well as moving 3 (collisions) to the second menu, maybe replacing a basic command such as guard slay voting.

For opening / closing cell doors, I personally have accidentally made free days merely trying to swap weapons, as have others. I’ve been observing it for the past day or two and saw a total of 4 free days given due to this button being located in a way it is easily pressed. By swapping it with 4 and 5, we can eliminate the problem altogether.

Collisions is simple: accidentally gets turned on in, say, obby, fall game, or any number of movement-based games. I think it should be swapped to the same menu as friendly fire because of the similarity (both allowing one team to kill itself) and because it is a deadly command en masse.

Reactions: Hypernova

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
Currently, the warden menu has itself situated so that the key to open / close cell doors is 1 and 2 respectively.
I personally have accidentally made free days merely trying to swap weapons, as have others. I’ve been observing it for the past day or two and saw a total of 4 free days given due to this button being located in a way it is easily pressed. By swapping it with 4 and 5, we can eliminate the problem altogether.
You could use the scroll wheel on your mouse if you have this onScreenshot 74

I do however support this

Status
Not open for further replies.