Warden Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vick

Dec 1, 2017
Sweden
personally, I think engie is rated too low, he has a shotgun that generally does more damage than a spies revolver does. His melee damage is also higher and he has a pistol. He should atleast be higher than spy imo. Also, almost every class with under 150ll get rushed if not on guard.

Last edited:

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
personally, I think engie is rated too low, he has a shotgun that generally does more damage than a spies revolver does. His melee damage is also higher and he has a pistol. He should atleast be higher than spy imo. Also, almost every class with under 150ll get rushed if not on guard.
The reason I ranked him lower is that he really doesn't bring that special to the table compared to the other classes. Amy other class with a shotgun has more health and his pistol isn't too great. At least Spy can backstab and run Ambassador/Diamondback, giving him some kind of niche comparatively.

Vick

Dec 1, 2017
Sweden
The reason I ranked him lower is that he really doesn't bring that special to the table compared to the other classes. Amy other class with a shotgun has more health and his pistol isn't too great. At least Spy can backstab and run Ambassador/Diamondback, giving him some kind of niche comparatively.
That'd be hard. I'd not sacrifice being able to stab than being able to just shot the enemy with more change of killing the enemy. The revolvers only have 1 clip being fired every time, the shotgun has a couple. I get your first point though, which is why I only wanted the engie to at least be in the rank D.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
thats because they took away the teleporter trap.. the good old days when you put a teleporter down in knifepit and other one is in sweeper XD
Post automatically merged:

spy is obviously ELITE warden ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.