Warhammer Vermintide 2 Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacifist

not a pacifist
Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
Jan 14, 2020
I have a spare key of this game, so if you want it you can claim it PROVIDING you can successfully work out what game I am describing.
First person to work it out wins, and here is the vague description.
  • There are two teams in this real time strategy shoot, team 1 and team 2. Team 1 has 6 classes, as does team 2, 1 healer, 2 siege and 3 infantry.
    There is also a commander, who is in charge of constructing buildings and has a constant overview of the whole map, despite only being able to see what their team sees.
    Using only 2 resources, gold and redstone, the aim is to destroy the main base of the opposing team.

• More recently 2 new characters were added, one for each team. They are considered "heroes" and are also the main characters for the lore of this game.
    The lore is as follows. The two aforementioned heroes were brother and sister, the brother was loyal to his team while the sister had powers that allowed her to communicate and understand the opposing team, yet chose to keep it a secret from her side.
    As time progressed the sister saw her team slaughter the opposing team, even the youngest and most fragile members. As a result she fled to the wilderness and teamed up with what her brother considered the "enemy". The sister grew powerful in the opposing team, eventually becoming their leader and organising them in such a way as to make them a truly formidable foe against the brothers side, leader to the war of this described game.

If no one works it out within a week, I'll release a new piece of information and I will keep releasing information regarding this game until eventually someone works it out.
    If literally no one works it out within a month, then the giveaway ends with nothing given out
    Best of luck!

P.S. I'll be honest, with the right Google search you can probably work this out easily, but I'm hoping I have been vague enough that it's a little too difficult.

EDIT:
    YOU HAVE ONE GUESS PER WEEK

If you guess incorrectly, any other guess you give up until the next piece of information will NOT be counted, and if it's right then someone else could guess it and win.
    No spamming out guesses :)

Last edited:

Pacifist

not a pacifist
Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
Jan 14, 2020
Hey, it's been a week. If you guessed before you can guess again (except those who literally have asked me what it is)
New hint time
I mentioned how both teams have 1 healer unit each. "Shaman" and "Chaplain."
The game on Steam currently has 869 reviews, with a 51% overall vote.
It's a dead game, and anyone who was a fan of the series has no interest in seeing its resurrection.

Good luck!

Pacifist

not a pacifist
Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
Jan 14, 2020
Hint 2:
It is considered by the creators as a "rebirth" of the original game.
The issue was it came out with a lot of bugs, but the developers abandoned it and so did the players.
It is unlisted on Steam.
I will say, people on here have been close, but not quite.
Some members of the community do wish to see it resurrected, but that'll never come to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.