We got a bad co owner in Otaku Gaming TF spread word out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently Ocean doesn't like me for no reason at all he didn't told me the reason why I got demoted nada I put all my hard work to help Otaku Gaming TF all for nothing co owner got some nerve to call me the N word I don't tolerate being disrespected by the Co owner Ocean I heard he was banned maybe because he started something bad

I woke up this morning and has no access to admin rights I lost it all no wonder Otaku gaming community was dead from start

I don 't like people calling me the n word its offensive and racist

Ocean is mad I doing something better and not one time he thanked me for it its the opposite

Imagine not getting no reason why being demoted while in the middle of helping getting Otaku Gaming get a decent staff

Otaku had no staff when I came in and I helped bring a staff management and Ocean demoted me there's more to it

Had you ever been disrepected by an co owner who saying racial slurs to you I been dealing with this for almost 4 months

I want to be admin I feel like I being taken advantage of its no fair I coming forward to reveal the real nature of Ocean part from he calling me a n***a

I basically revived Otaku , set up a roster , help recruit staff not only that Oshizu is mad as hell with Ocean I don't blame

This is the worst case of abuse you ever seen

Imagine 4 months you put all that work in helping a wln.tf branch the next minute and day sudden demote no explanations why

I know Ocean did it on propose Oshizu didn't demote I know Ocean would be the guy that did

Status
Not open for further replies.