Weapons.

ChoBirb

Mar 19, 2019
Ah, the weapons. There are A LOT of different weapons in TF2 with different positive and negative effects. But, i have a question or few you nice people.

What weapon nerfs/buffs would you like to see? What new weapons would you like to see added to the game? Favourite weapon and least favourite one?

IMO, the Wrap Assassin needs a buff. It's a great idea for a weapon, but it just sucks. ALOT. I would like a new weapon for Demoman honestly. Something similar to the Market Gardener, would be a really cool weapon. Favourite weapon - Liberty Launcher, least favourite - Your Eternal Reward.

If you feel like it, post your answers and/or ideas in the replies, i would love to hear what everyone else has to think!

Reactions: Floot

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
I would like the eternal reward to get a buff

My favorite weapon is the beggar's bazooka, my least favorite is the equalizer.

I'd love to see a new scout primary weapon, maybe something with a larger clip?

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
- A Buff On the Volcano Fragment.
- Still not fully satisfied with the Baby Face Blaster they need to fix that.
- Remove the machenima so Trade Plaza's would be a place for ACTUAL trading Instead of a Sniper reunion.
- Nerf on the UberSaw tbh if you have a UberSaw you can win pokemon day or purge day or any sort of ff event just with the ubersaw.
- Beggars Boozka = Shittery.
- Make Some New weapons for the engineer it would be great to have a full-on update based on the engineer.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
Bro lets be realistic last point on payload wins the match everyones camping on the point aint gonna be know running there only defend
But you cant cap or push the cart while ubercharged...
If you still think the brass beast doesn't need a buff feel free to contact me on discord and we will try to compare it with other miniguns.

Malfunction

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 1, 2018
I'd say they should fix Scout's arsenal. Most weapons there are not good at all. Soda Popper, Baby Face's Blaster, Back Scatter, Wrap Assassin, Sun-on-a-stick, Boston Basher/Three-rune blade are what come to mind.

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
A weapon I want to be buffed has to be the Warrior’s Spirit. It has potential of being a good melee weapon, but the damage vulnerability for it is a bit much.

A weapon I’d like to see be added to the game is Manntreads but for Demoman.

Favorite weapon is the Widowmaker. Least favorite is the Huo Long Heater.