We're disabling sprays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glowie

May 13, 2020
I feel like this is kind of needed. There are so many times whenever sprays that break rules are put down and no one is punished. (There are exceptions of course), but does this mean that the Conscientious Objector should be disabled because it has a similar affect to sprays?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I feel like this is kind of needed. There are so many times whenever sprays that break rules are put down and no one is punished. (There are exceptions of course), but does this mean that the Conscientious Objector should be disabled because it has a similar affect to sprays?
Sprays were disabled due to a crash exploit, which I don't think affected the Conscientious Objector. If you think that sprays/Objectors should be restricted or disabled, though, then I'd go to suggestions rather then starting a discussion here.

Reactions: BonkMaykr

Glowie

May 13, 2020
Sprays were disabled due to a crash exploit, which I don't think affected the Conscientious Objector. If you think that sprays/Objectors should be restricted or disabled, though, then I'd go to suggestions rather then starting a discussion here.
My apologies I misunderstood the intention. I should've read into it more before commenting. Sorry for making such an ignorant choice- Thank you for the response.

• Woah
Reactions: BonkMaykr
Status
Not open for further replies.