What’s Ur Favorite Brand Of Gaming Tech?

Daria91

Recently I was making a choice between the Redragon and the Razor headphones. And in the end I bought Redragon. I don't regret it one bit. I will also buy a gaming mouse of the same brand. Although I'm sure Razor just as cool. Another favorite of mine among the gaming microphones is the Samson Meteor.

_phys

Custom Title
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
I’d go with either Corsair or Razer. Razer is great and stuff but as previously stated, Razer is pretty much just for display.

willy123

I would stay away from Razer personally. They’ve valued looks over performance and this caused massive quality control from Razer. I’d stick with Steel series, Logitech or Corsair.

Snekleks

Admin ★
Razer: Fashion.
Corsair: Balance between fashion and utility.
Logitech: Utility but still sleek design.
Overall: I prefer Razer but Logitech is a close second. I have used all of these brands and Razers reliability is great although pretty pricey. Corsair is okay but overall I've had a bit of a letdown from their mice and the quality of their products.

Kyo

メンバー
Admin ★
Razer and Corsair are great brands to me.

Swampfire

Forum Activist
Laptop and PC:Alienware and ROG (those are cool)
Gaming Consoles: I use Xbox only, i would only touch Playstation for ps exculsive games
In General i used Xbox,PS2,Xbox 360,Xbox One,PS4,Xbox Series X is coming soon in India , even PS5 but i got PS5 from another country since my dad gifted it to me

Tide

100% the best guard evar
★ VIP ★
Top Poster Of Month
Usually I go with razer or Corsair but in 2021 I go for Steelseries and Logitech