What do you do to support the WLN community ?

Bio Medic Offline

Member ★
Well, many of you may know me (if you play zombie mod), but I am Bio a former supporter of the wln community. My question to you; What do you do to support this community ?

Floot

✦ Community Supporter ✦
★ VIP ★
I'll make a guide soon...

OwO The Destoyer

Member ★
I bless the wonderland community with my obviously constructive and positive presence.

Coronarena

Member ★
Usually in deathrun, I'm looking for ways to crash the server (then sometimes tell them that crashing the server is possible due to some method, then telling them how to fix it).

Darky

Member ★
I boost the Wonderland discord server rather than my local e-girl server :katsad:

sowon

Nine-Tailed Fox
★ VIP ★
By being a role model for others in deathrun by actually playing and not stalling, and being a respectful Death.

I don't really play any other modes in Wonderland other than deathrun at the moment, but would be open to getting introduced to deathrun the same way I pride myself on being a nice and approachable member in deathruns.

Coronarena

Member ★
By being a role model for others in deathrun by actually playing and not stalling, and being a respectful Death.

I don't really play any other modes in Wonderland other than deathrun at the moment, but would be open to getting introduced to deathrun the same way I pride myself on being a nice and approachable member in deathruns.
I can confirm this is true.