What do you think is better: The Sandvich or the Banana?

Cooking Hot Topics

Popular Member
Feb 4, 2018
Pink guy to Joji
Banana, from how I play Heavy I get hit alot, so I need to heal alot. 100 hp is very satisfying and enough for me to wait less than 5 seconds for a 100 restoring healthkit. If you have a pocket med tho, the Sandvich. You need a bigger healthkit for your med.
in-depth :
Without Medic girlfriend : Banana, Faster recharge allowing you to give more teammates healing when there's no med and you can still eat it yourself and it recharges very fast.
With a Medic on the team : Sandvich, Better healthkit if your med needs healing, and better healing for you, use it for emergencies, like if your med is dead. Heal some teammates with a medium healthkit amount of health until the med respawns to heal the team.

Cooking Hot Topics

Popular Member
Feb 4, 2018
Pink guy to Joji
Stats for each :
Sandvich, Heals 300 hp and takes 10 seconds to recharge.
Alt fire to throw to heal teammates (or enemies) the amount of a Medium healthkit.

Banana, Heals 100 hp and takes 5 seconds to charge.
Alt fire to throw to heal teammates (or enemies) the amount of a Small healthkit.

rainman

Nov 27, 2018
I prefer the banana as it fits my playstyle better as I'm constantly taking little points of damage that usually leaves me with more than 100 hp and because the banana heals up to 200hp and recharges in 11 seconds, over the 30 seconds that the sandvich offers, I use the banana.
If you have a pocket medic, however the sandvich is a better choice because you can toss it to your medic for a generous amount of health.