What is it like being isolated at home?

Gibus

Forum Extremist
Feb 25, 2019
Asia
I'd love to be at home, so I could finally have the time to finish my to-do list, and finally play all the games I wanted to for years now. Sadly, I'm not quarantined and have to still go to school every day. (besides weekends though)

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
Work from home
Play PUBG mobile
Play portatone
Play Half Life
Watch cartoons and YouTube videos
Watch some hentai Educational videos
Cook (I actually made 4 KG of pizza dough and kept it in the fridge and every-time I wanna eat a pizza or some bread, I just bake it)
Going to sleep at 3 am and waking up at 1 pm

Can't bloody go out. It's actually boring.

• Wow
Reactions: Carlo

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
I've not left home for about five days now since my work was officially closed, and recently the UK Government enforced a lockdown, but it's pretty normal.
I typically stay at home, I'm not an outdoors person, so I've not been too bothered having to stay at home. I am itching to take a walk outside or something, need some fresh air from time to time.

Reactions: Darling and Carlo

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Shit to be honest you stay at home without fresh air and then you start to get a headache and dizzy and I got most of they effects and they are not good (take fresh air in your back garden or backyard.)

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
It's been a big 50/50.

I'd like to go out more, and I genuinely miss school...

But it does also give a lot more free time.

That free time does come with a price, too much freedom means losing track of stuff. Especially since I'm graduating from HS. I still need to keep track of a lot of college stuff, which is kinda hard.

Reactions: Darling

TK

Jailbreak Noob
★ Donor ★
Nov 20, 2019
England
I am slowly going insane, with uni and trying to find a job (purely so i can live) is an interesting balance. Hence why i may have been a bit grouchy in game sometimes.
so yeah? can this all be over now

Pvt. Dea

The Pvt & Maid
★ Donor ★
Aug 10, 2017
Sweden
I'm not that isolated really, since I live in the woods I usually like to go through the forest and observe the nature. Sometimes I also bring with me a trusty MRE to eat as lunch. At home, it's a little awkward with my father. But other than that, It's not really great to stay at home all the time, but it's nice to have more time to play games and chat with friends online.