What is the most Annoying part of TF2?

Sinful Soul

★ Donor ★
Feb 1, 2019
One thing I didn't see at all so far is the hit reg, like come on it's so stupid. Yeah random crits suck and so does the random bullet spread but when you can get backstabbed by a spy who is in front of you facing away from you or get hit with a headshot the should have missed or hit your foot or something is stupid.

Rosten

Feb 22, 2020
Cheater when I play casual, there is always 1 on the other team and on my team. So annoying valve doesn't do anything about this really. Thats one of the reason I have stopped playing casual and just play on community servers

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Random Crits should not exist. I hate the fact you can die so quick by 1 hit. Yes it is funny and you get those cool moments, but when your the guy getting crit, just no.

Asiliria

Sep 13, 2019
1. That random rage Pyro/Heavy
Especially if I miss a shot on them as Sniper, they're a pain in the ass to counter. They're two heavy-damage dealers, and if you miss just o n e shot on them, sorry buddy, you're off to hell.

2. Toxic/Salty people
This often annoys me more than you'd think. In my Discord server, I've already banned someone for excessive toxicity towards me and my friends, and about to ban another person for being overly salty.

3. Cheaters and Scammers
I remember seeing multiple cheaters when I play Casual (pretty common big duh). It ruins the aspect of the game, and even if they're kicked, they always rejoin. For me, a Medic main, extra points for me until they're kicked.

FrogDispenser

Apr 14, 2020
Script Kiddies. The whole reason I first connected onto one of these servers is that it seemed like a better idea than going into the cesspool that is casual. Valve needs to get more strict with their policies or else this game will actually die.

• Love
Reactions: BonkMaykr
D

Deleted member 8006

If we are talking about casual, here's a list:
-Random Critz
-Auto Balance
-Hackers/Script Kiddies

-Spies (In General, I Hate Them)
In Jailbreak:
-Freekillers
-People On Blu Not Knowing Any Rules
-Mic Spam (Can Be Prevented/Ignored With /ignore)

In TF2 Trades:
-Scammers
-People Who Have Trade Hold
-People Who Don't Know The Price Of TF2 Items, Thus Giving You A Bad Deal.